Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SV6 Upgraded headunit and stero system.

bbb

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Sv6 Wagon
hey mate nice job! where did you get the headunit...they seem to be like rocking horse poo

bbb

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Sv6 Wagon
also what do the control do now??,...meaning the "zone" and "auto" one's??

VTSS350

Blown VT LS1 450rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VTLS1
hey mate nice job! where did you get the headunit...they seem to be like rocking horse poo

Leave you phone number with wreckers and wait. That is what I did. Two months later I got a call back from one!

VTSS350

Blown VT LS1 450rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VTLS1
also what do the control do now??,...meaning the "zone" and "auto" one's??

You only get single zone control and its nor proper climate control. You only control the temprature of the air coming out of the aircon.

Splash

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais
Just put a deposit down on a new SV6 Sportwagon and I'm already looking at stereo upgrade options.

Just one question. Does the Calais head unit have line outputs to run to the amp or are you using line-level convertors?

bbb

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Sv6 Wagon
vts 350 - Is there a part number anywhere on the headunit, i'm trying to get a new cost from holden but they want a part number!!! arrrgghhh

VTSS350

Blown VT LS1 450rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VTLS1
Just put a deposit down on a new SV6 Sportwagon and I'm already looking at stereo upgrade options.

Just one question. Does the Calais head unit have line outputs to run to the amp or are you using line-level convertors?

None of the holden headunits have outputs for an amp. I am running a focal amp that has a converter built into it.

Splash

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais
thought so, thanks for the reply

another question, does the screen display info from the parking sensors like in a Calais or do you still just get the beeps?