Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

.:*SWEET VS*:. Modified 96' VS Executive

SWEETVS

Custom VS Commodore
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
96' VS Executive
another question.
with the suede, did u bassically glue the panels and stick it on there???
or are u a profesional trimmer???

lol i wish i was a pro. nah all i did was just cut the suede to size, use spray on contact adhesive on the parts to be covered and then stuck the suede on. Hasnt come off since. :) piss easy if you ask me. Once again something i had my doubts about until i tried it for myself.

SWEETVS

Custom VS Commodore
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
96' VS Executive
another shot from a recent photoshoot

S5006612dark_light_.jpg

INVSBL

Lazyboy Productions
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VY V8 BERLINA WAGON, 180SX TYPE X, LR DEFENDER 90
lol i wish i was a pro. nah all i did was just cut the suede to size, use spray on contact adhesive on the parts to be covered and then stuck the suede on. Hasnt come off since. :) piss easy if you ask me. Once again something i had my doubts about until i tried it for myself.

well thats a relief, i wanna do zactly the same thing for all my panels.
and probs the trans console ect.
hate plastic, looks fugly :p

SWEETVS

Custom VS Commodore
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
96' VS Executive
Oh and managed to get hold of a brand new VZ Holden Lion badge for the boot due to the old badge being snapped in half by some **** deciding to try and badge it. I was gonna take the whole thing off but couldnt buff out the lion mark/indent from where it used to sit so i got a new one and stuck it on. lol looks better than the original "rounded" VS one too a lot sharper round the edges of the lion etc as you can see from these pics....

Image000.jpg

Image001-1.jpg

Image002-1.jpg

SWEETVS

Custom VS Commodore
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
96' VS Executive
well thats a relief, i wanna do zactly the same thing for all my panels.
and probs the trans console ect.
hate plastic, looks fugly :p

yeah it looks so much more.... "classy" so to speak. Ive also done my centre console but havent got any decent pics of it. Looks identical to that of my mates on the first page.

Jonnii

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z-Series Ute
hey mate all i did was remove the seats, gave em a quick wipe/clean etc and used about 4 cans of Black VHT Vinyl Dye. I wasnt sure on how it would turn out as the seats obviously arent vinyl but yeah have had no issues to date. Theyve been black now for almost 6 months and no flaking/cracking etc.

yeah i used that for all my door panels and such. might source a rear seat and try it my self. looks kinda tacky with black doors and grey seats. idealy id re trim but $$$ is the issue. glad you didnt go with the clubby kit

Vg-ute-mad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 97 Series II
Heres my design for my new calais roof lining. im thinking of using green leds to highlight the flames and white ones for the HSV logo. let me know what you guys think.....

roofliningconcept.jpg

Go for it mate! I would love to see it done!