Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Teen girl raped by gang of five in Jamberoo fun park

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Seems to me some people dont quite understand what rape actually is. To the people who dont understand what rape is...

(1) Without affecting the conduct which constitutes rape at common law, it is also rape if a person -

introduces his penis into the mouth or anus of another person in circumstances in which the introduction of the penis of a person into the vagina of another person would be rape at common law; or

introduces a part of his or her body (other than the penis) into the vagina or anus of another person in the circumstances described in paragraph (a); or

introduces an object into the vagina or anus of another person in the circumstances described in paragraph (a); or ...

If they put a finger in her its rape.

Whats going to be interesting is the sentence that these little turds are going to get, if it was up to me id be shipping them back to their own country but we couldnt do that in Australia now could we... So lets give them a nice little slap on the wrist because they are from a troubled past and ask them nicely to behave.

I agree with what i believe Cane It said, what is happening to our country. Call me racist so be it I dont care but a lot of the new arrivals are just plain filth, not just from the Middle East, come to Melbourne and you will be subjected to it first hand.

metalfossil

Reaction score
Seems to me some people dont quite understand what rape actually is. To the people who dont understand what rape is...

If they put a finger in her its rape.

Whats going to be interesting is the sentence that these little turds are going to get, if it was up to me id be shipping them back to their own country but we couldnt do that in Australia now could we... So lets give them a nice little slap on the wrist because they are from a troubled past and ask them nicely to behave.

I agree with what i believe Cane It said, what is happening to our country. Call me racist so be it I dont care but a lot of the new arrivals are just plain filth, not just from the Middle East, come to Melbourne and you will be subjected to it first hand.

So you're a white Australian who's family goes back how many generations?

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Whatever your reasons Minux, that's fine. You are allowed to hate anyone (and everyone if you're that way inclined) and that's nobody's business. However when you make hate comments on a public forum it smacks of racism and all that does is add fuel to the fire.

You answer your own statement there. If he hates everyone, its not racism. And going by his posts, he dislikes people or all races. Including white Aussies. Nothing racist about that.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
You answer your own statement there. If he hates everyone, its not racism. And going by his posts, he dislikes people or all races. Including white Aussies. Nothing racist about that.

Or as the quote goes..... "I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally" :thumbsup:

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
I can be rather racist, but, i also believe there are just as many (if not more) idiot white Australians around as idiot Asians, Middle Easteners, Europeans etc etc etc blah blah blah.

But, if there is a topic for instance (like this one) i will be inclined to say the same things as Minux has, just as i would when a white Australian for instance, gets caught doing 180km's in an 80 zone, or a white Australian gets caught molesting children, or raping women or anything like that.

But still, i am racist lol.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
To whom ever it was that asked the question "what's race got to do with it?" I agree... except when it comes to the defense of these scumbags :rolleyes: People get up in arms about the mention of them being of middle eastern appearance, but thats the first excuse they use when they get in front of a judge, They use their race and their culture as an excuse to do as they please. Poor little mohammed didn't know any better because in his country they were allowed to treat women like crap. Just like that other infamous gang rape case with Bilal Scat (sp?)

Call me racist if you like but I dislike multiculturalism too. Bring together people from many nations whom have similar beliefs and cultures for the enrichment of our nation, thats fine. Shipping in people from war torn countries where there are obvious culture clash problems is just ****ing stupid and asking for trouble. There should be some sort of culture compatability test that potential immigrants have to pass before even being considered entry to our nation.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Bloody well said ^^^^^

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Hrm well my familys been here over 150 years on both sides of the family which is probably more than most of the true blue aussies :)? and I honestly don't think I belong in Australia anymore than someone from the Middle east. If I was adapted to this climate I'd clearly be black as the night :)

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
Call me racist if you like but I dislike multiculturalism too. Bring together people from many nations whom have similar beliefs and cultures for the enrichment of our nation, thats fine. Shipping in people from war torn countries where there are obvious culture clash problems is just ****ing stupid and asking for trouble. There should be some sort of culture compatability test that potential immigrants have to pass before even being considered entry to our nation.

Culture compatibility test? Who determines what culture is right? Should all people be made to have barbies, play backyard cricket and kick the footy to enter the country?

Chances are that what you call Aussie culture is much different to what someone else considers Aussie culture. For some people entertaining is a few mates, good dinner, bottle of wine. Others it's a barbie. Others go out. No one of them is more of less compatible with Australian culture than the other. It's completely orthogonal to the question.

Immigrants have to pass a compatability test? What rubbish. The great thing about Austalia is the freedom that comes from living here. Do you want a Saudi Arabian system where non conformance with an arbitrary culture is considered a crime against the state?

If you dislike multiculturalism then perhaps you should leave? I would go so far as to say that multiculturalism is an Australian value within itself and a mighty fine one.

Culture compatability and following laws are two completely different things. Multiculturalism didn't cause these gang rapes, a bunch of scumbags who used their religion as an excuse to do what they wish did. You cannot tar the millions of immigrants in this country with the brush used on this bunch of teenage scumbags.

Tas_HSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV Clubsport
I agree with julie here to an extent....half of these different religious groups in the middle east have been fighting wars,genocide/ethnic cleansing each other for thousands of years,mainly all over a supernatural being which "MIGHT" exist.The real problem isnt middle eastern people,it is religion in general,and the way stupid people interpret storys that are thousands of years old.in other words,fanatical religion.religion taken too far,or religion that is turned around so far,its hypocrytical of itself.Muslim culture is a lot like that,most are moderate,well integrated members of australian society,but there are a lot who read too much into religion,and want revenge on the western infedel dogs etc etc,but Catholic and Christian religions arent much better in this regard....there was a comment made earlier in this thread about the germans blaming the jews for post war germany....but there is never anything said about the vatican bankrolling the nazi party in germany,about the vatican setting up high ranking members of the gestapo and the feared SS with fake passports/ID etc to get them out of europe in 1945....dont ban middle eastern people,ban religion.....that is the real root cause for all that is bad in this world.....every war since the beginning of time has been fought on religion,and the last war the earth will ever see will be fought on religion....bulldoze the mosques/churches/synagouges etc,and threaten anyone teaching religion of any sort to life in prison...and in retrospect,Hitler was quite a smart man,but his execution of his plan had a lot to be desired.....if he was alive today,he would be the head of BMW,who have taken over europe without picking up a gun....