Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Teen girl raped by gang of five in Jamberoo fun park

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
What rot, do you think I came down in the last shower.
'Ey Pa i'll git the shotgun, we gotts ourselves one of those ere' aaraabb hunts'

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Why must you play the race card, do you do it just to provoke a response?

Why? I have my reasons, which I do not have to enter here, I will say this, pack your bags, and go live in Casula or Bankstown for a few months , for the record, it is not one race, it is one nation. ;)

No, I think he genuinely believes it. Earlier on in this thread, another member made a comment that he would hold back his personal views re racism, lest they be deleted.

Bit hard to understand how anybody else could make a statement re racism after Minux's contribution, then be deleted, isn't it?

Where was that comment made?

Is there any thread you can post in without mentioning me or how you think I do things? Are you that infatuated with me? It is quite sad really. It is getting tiring listening to incorrect presumptions flowing out of that mouth of yours.

metalfossil

Reaction score
Why? I have my reasons, which I do not have to enter here, I will say this, pack your bags, and go live in Casula or Bankstown for a few months , for the record, it is not one race, it is one nation. ;)

Whatever your reasons Minux, that's fine. You are allowed to hate anyone (and everyone if you're that way inclined) and that's nobody's business. However when you make hate comments on a public forum it smacks of racism and all that does is add fuel to the fire.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
No, I think he genuinely believes it. Earlier on in this thread, another member made a comment that he would hold back his personal views re racism, lest they be deleted.

Bit hard to understand how anybody else could make a statement re racism after Minux's contribution, then be deleted, isn't it?

That was me....... Just to clarify, none of my comments from this thread have been deleted that I can see. The reason I tryed to leave racism out of it, is because I have very strong views, from personel experience which would be over-stepping the line, and would come across alot worse then what minux wrote.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
That was me....... Just to clarify, none of my comments from this thread have been deleted that I can see. The reason I tryed to leave racism out of it, is because I have very strong views, from personel experience which would be over-stepping the line, and would come across alot worse then what minux wrote.

Hi Tom

Wasn't trying to single you out for anything, it was more just to illustrate a point about some being open about racism and others being more guarded, such as yourself.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
Hi Tom

Wasn't trying to single you out for anything, it was more just to illustrate a point about some being open about racism and others being more guarded, such as yourself.

Nah, No problems mate, just clarifying that none of my posts have been deleted from this thread.
I wouldnt say gaurded, just learnt not express them on a public forum haha.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
This is what is wrong with Australia today. I think you get my point see below

Police sources said both alleged offenders were of Middle Eastern descent and attended a high school in Sydney's Western Suburbs.

I dont give a **** if "some people know some good ones" these are the only people where the majority ruin it for the minority.

Whats a bet Kaiser Tradt or whatever the pricks name is coems out and says the boys were misinterpreted. Filthy little ****ers, they deserve to be strung up gutted and covered in pig meat.

Took the words right off my keyboard. I need say nothing about this now!!

VL_5SPEED

Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 Holden VL calais project
i see another crunulla
i hope so i would like to see these ppl sent back home
ps home isnt australia

You will see another cronulla if that terrorist dude who has links to al queida and preaches about how its good to be a suicide bumber builds that massive muslim school in sydney.

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
Interesting some are saying "send em home" "The muslims are destroying Australia" not much unlike the Nazi party used the Jewish (Hell anyone not "Aryan") as a scapegoat for the economical problems occurring in post WW1 Germany.....

The Jewish were stealing jobs and money, the Arabic/Middle eastern are the cause of crime/problems in Australia.....

Not taking sides here but just not wise to take up arms so quickly here especially when most of it is media driven.....

If it is proven I would like to see the persons involved spend some time in an adult gaol, maybe not in general population but maybe it will "scare" them straight if they get a fitting punishment, but unfortunately I can almost bet that they will get a "youth caution" or a suspension from school and that's it....

metalfossil

Reaction score
What comments did i make? I quoted a line from an article. What are you getting at exactly?

Seriously..?? I'm referring to your pigmeat comment. I guess this sort of comment is not driven by hate or racism?

How many people do you associate with from the Middle East?