Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Thank you Apple!

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
But why should you have to hack and modify a device's software to get it running as it should? That seems to be the norm with most Sammy devices.

If I pay $900 for a phone (I buy mine outright) I expect it to work perfectly out of the box.

Yep thats how I feel too , Pick up a android and its full off bloatware and the stock keyboard and messages app is poo .
Stock ios at least its pretty good out the box , just restricted

So we really need apple and samsung to fuse into one company and make the best phone

Commo Baba

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Acclaim Wagon.
So.......is the main point that Apple has a new product that's a watch ?

I stopped wearing a watch when I started carrying a phone with the time on it. When I want to know the time I look at it...

IDK........... I must be missing something.
(actually; pretty sure I am , hahaha)

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
I just saw on the watch video/website that it will also be made available in 18CT gold. oh my.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
a75zjKL_460sa_v1.gif

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
does that mean its time for me to upgrade to an iphone 5 now?

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
But why should you have to hack and modify a device's software to get it running as it should? That seems to be the norm with most Sammy devices.

If I pay $900 for a phone (I buy mine outright) I expect it to work perfectly out of the box.

IMO I can look at this the same way I purchase a car and then modify it :p

WazzaVN

Wazza VN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 6ltr ute, VP Calais and HJ Prem
Just about every smart watch there is has failed to really take off. I think it's because they are very much a niche product - I don't even wear one. I think apple knows this too, hence why they aren't rushing to bring it to the market.

As for samsung, I've had a go of my brother's galaxy and it can't even scroll smoothly. I don't see why people call the galaxy devices iPhone killers when they seem like they've been slapped together hastily for the sole purpose of out doing apple on specs. They may have the upper hand on the hardware side of things but "normal" people don't care about that. What they want is something that works and performs well. From the samsung devices I've used, they just don't do that.

Oddly enough, owning a iPhone now is mainstream and it seems that owning a galaxy device and wowing people with specs on paper far more hipster than ever owning anything apple.

I'm using an iphone atm and it's a laggy piece of ****. i can't even scroll without it openning whatever i'm trying to scroll over. if it wasn't my brothers i would have thrown through a wall. it's battery life is decent though i'll give it that.

I do agree with you to an extent about the samsungs. i think they're trying to compete with apple too much and are just releasing the same phone over again with better specs and a new hat. i think up to the s3 they were quality and unique. now days they're becoming more like the iphone they're trying to compete with.

i'm a htc fanboy at heart. I've never been disappointed with one. my desire hd was the toughest smarphone i've had. i could drop it off a ladder or throw it and then laugh at my friends with their smashed iphone screens. my htc one was good but little things about it did piss me off.

you can find something bad about every phone though if you want. just that i cant find anything good about an iphone.

Towcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
LOL Apple. My work bought me an iPad. It doesn't work properly (connectivity issues). Now it's my daughter's toy. $800 for a toy for my child. LOL Apple.

And you didn't return it? Wow! how dumb can some users be?