Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Thats wot i get :)

Macca177

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman V8
Board today, hung over from last nite, cleaned and washed the commy with nothing to do, and thinkin of buying a dirtbike shortly, i spotted big pile of dirt so thought well mite as well get the mtb out and do a few jumps again gettin use to sum air time :) so made a nice double, well got better after bout the 13x :) startin to love it, so i went got a crowd :) well i went to fast cleared the whole lot came samshin down to earth cut my left arm up a bit :) but it was fun. i rekon im guan have a fwe sore bones when i get this dirt bike :) but its only been 8mnths since i was last riding :)

bnit of a buggar thow use to do stuff double the size when i was 15 :)

anyways was good fun.
anyon else still try and be silly like me ?

Last edited:

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
always doing something silly. Sat on a few big iceblocks and went down our steep cement driveway with a few bevvies in me.
That hurt for a fair while.

Freddy Kruger

Reaction score
Members Ride
'09 VE SS UTE
lol... um... whats the topic? :p

Got drunk and took apart the sprinkler system once...

A mate showed me a message i sent him once while drunk... i think i was asked to buy a gatorade... i sent back something like "jdssdiho rodney, hfgskikw uruew" :p dont ask me what it meant to say :D

vlv8vic

Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
.... hence the reason i use predictive text on my phone.... at least that way you get close to the word you want.... or totally off target but people can figure it out....

Macca177

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman V8
yeah its all good fun, alchoal always makes for a good story or bad .

Freddy Kruger

Reaction score
Members Ride
'09 VE SS UTE
i do have predictive text on my phone...

vlv8vic

Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
oh.... ok well when you said it came up with jdssdiho rodney, hfgskikw uruew i assumed there wasnt predictive.... mine certainly doesnt make up words like that!!!

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
that or in a druken stupador he hit the shift button a couple of times taking it off predeictive?

i dont mind being drunk, play pool a lot better half c**ked.

vlv8vic

Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
funny that isnt it. i suck at pool. black was last ball on the table (playing doubles) and it was my shot. now i was certain to either miss it completely or hit it and pot white... or both.
took the shot, and like a pro it was fast, accurate and white came back to rest dead centre!
my drunkeness won the match, it also got me drilled when i said something stupid like "stick that up your @rse you soft cumts'' to teh other team. cant win em all hey...

Freddy Kruger

Reaction score
Members Ride
'09 VE SS UTE
i dont know about you, but i reckon id have a bit of trouble pushing those little buttons while absolutely para :p