Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

the 4.9 second challenge

PINKY355

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN HSV WAGON
we have a 4 second cracker :p but he didn't start above 4s when this thread was made!!!!!

remember... all 4 second claims MUST BE verified with a video of the run (heheheh sometimes hard to hang on)

Its OK dude I was only posting for fun. Only broke into the 4's last week thou. :D

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
You guys got flogged by a wagz! lool.
You can't even start your car first go, so you don't get to comment:p

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Pinky, you don't need any video. Your time is accepted into the all time sub 5 second hall of fame :). In fact I should get stocky to edit the first post with a list of cars that have made it

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage

PINKY355

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN HSV WAGON
Ran a 4.656 last night guys. 60foot time was down to 2.232 but still room for improvement there and changing the auto manually is proving to be a challenge to get the 6500rpm redline without bouncing off it and blowing the run. I think as Foamy said with some ET streets radials I should see a sub 2sec 60foot time and a low 4sec for the 60mph.
Cheers PINKY

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Awesome time, that's a very nice thing your wagon :), It's one thing doing that kind of 0-60mph on the track but to be able to do it on the street day in day out, well not alot of road cars can get that kind of drive on the street even if they do have the power to do it