Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Fitness Thread

Joe Peeps

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
Day 1. Legs & Abs
Day 2 Chest and Tris (pulling muscles)
Day 3. Day Off
Day 4. Shoudlers
Day 5. Back and Biceps (pushing muscles)

hey bro, Chest and tris are push, back and bis are pull -

all the best to all with their workout goals

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
madd write up dave

kinda interested in the Mesomorph Supplement. at the moment im only takin a weight gainer protein and creatine. thats stuff sounds like its the ****

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
####... this thread make me feel like a lazy muppet.

My routine:

Tuesday: Chest and tricep. I have a crossover machine so I just focus on using that. Usually I push out 14 rep, post on JCCC, push out 12, post on JCCC, etc. Keep this up until I drop to an 8 rep and then drop the weight down 15lb. Start again.
If I'm feeling particulary motivated I will to some tricep pull downs and maybe some overhead. Maybe play with some free weight for the shoulders.

Thursday: Bicep and back. Pretty much same as I do with the chest. Just keep repping out till I can't do more than 8 and then drop the weights 15lb.

The rest of the week I watch TV.

My suppliments? I'll have a can of tuna after a session usually.

Current weight = 95kg and I've been hovering here for about half a year now.

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
I think the best supplement ( for getting bigger ) is eating more ( good quality ) food.
Have you seen what the top athletes diet looks like ... eat Train eat train eat eat train eat ... they probably take supps too but food is better

Joe Peeps

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
I think the best supplement ( for getting bigger ) is eating more ( good quality ) food.
Have you seen what the top athletes diet looks like ... eat Train eat train eat eat train eat ... they probably take supps too but food is better

The greatest supp you will find is trenbolone a my friends! not that i endorse the use of illicit substances

Also, this may help with exercise selection for shoulders -
T NATION | Five Exercises You Should Stop Doing... Forever!

avoid barbell 'upright rows' and rolling shrugs

RIP 05

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ sedan

Joe Peeps

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
As stated through thread, for mass gain, the key supp is food!

Alot of mass gainers on the market are just sugars. Protein supps have their place for those of us who dont have the time or ability to eat/prepare meals but they arent necessary.

Plus with a good diet you get the necessary vitamins and minerals your body needs - hit your macros and calorie targets and the gains will come where you want them instead of through fat.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
I started training about a month ago but sorta been slack in the last week or so. i've always been solidly built. i was a rower from age 13 to 17 (i'm 20 now) and was state champion for 3 years in a row and placed 6th in AUS in 2007. went to the AIS but wasnt tall enough!!! when they told me that i just said #### them and stopped training and competing.

Reason for Training:

lose weight for next years motorcycle racing season. sitting 13th in AUS at the moment without training so there is alot there to be gained. need better power to weight! so i want to drop kg. i can very easily put kg on in muscle but i'm strong enough as it is. in 2008 after not training for a year it took me 4 weeks of 2 sessions a week to be back benching 135kg with 60 reps and 45degree leg press of about 620kg and 60 reps. so i have to sorta watch what i do.

Starting Weight: 110kg

Target Weight: 90kg (i was 89kg when at peak rowing fitness, so it will be hard).

Training Routine:

day 1. 30 min 60% effort rowing ergo sitting on 24 stroke rate and around 2minute for 500m split. 45 minute cycle with interval training.

day 2. 45 minute weights circuit.

day 3. 2 hour cycle at about 75% effort.

day 4. take it easy, light row for about 15 mins

day 5. 1 hour weights circuit.

will see how i go.