Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Lockdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Clearly we have a lot to learn still and in the next few years I want to see China held to account for what has happened around the world because the world is going to suffer for years to come because of their inaction. First all the deaths/ilness and now the economic hit that we all face in the forms of shortages and rising inflation as a direct result of the spread of covid around the world.
As far as history is supposedly recorded I’m not sure the Chinese are top of the class for that.
The world was destined to suffer once countries like Australia sold themselves down the river so to speak. Becoming reliant on world trade is a double edged sword and you have to know how to play the game financially and politically.
China is ruled by one regime that plans and strategises for many years into the future, whereas Australia and the like are run by governments whose main aim is to plan and strategise how to stay in government for as long as possible with little thought given to policies and outcomes affecting the people who voted them in.
Blaming China entirely for what has happened regarding this whole Covid business is easy to do because all the fingers point in their direction, and possibly quite rightly so. However I’m still not sure whether there has been any conclusive evidence stating they are wholly responsible, and therefore we should still look into our own back yards before apportioning blame.
Just my opinion.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
If his name wasn't Novax we wouldn't have heard a thing about it. Making a "mistake" on his border declaration would have had him on the first available plane home.
I’m not so sure about that. I think we’d both be surprised at how many people deliberately make false declarations on their border cards and get away with it.

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
The world has now become aware that the US govco's NIH department were covertly collaborating with the Chinese Gov at the Woohan Virology lab, mostly regarding virus gain of function research, while at the same time the US gov is telling the world China is our enemy....
It's a dirty corrupt world, on a scale and scope which is unprecedented.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
The world has now become aware that the US govco's NIH department were covertly collaborating with the Chinese Gov at the Woohan Virology lab, mostly regarding virus gain of function research, while at the same time the US gov is telling the world China is our enemy....
It's a dirty corrupt world, on a scale and scope which is unprecedented.

I said that few months back, got laught at. Just wait, there is more.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Lets see how this is going to end. Reported in Dec 19, have not heard much since. Like any court case, is going to drag for good while.

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL – UK officials and the most influential public health figures are accused of genocide, citing a series of statistics on the impact of “vaccines” and policies imposed under the guise of “mitigating COVID.”

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
Lets see how this is going to end. Reported in Dec 19, have not heard much since. Like any court case, is going to drag for good while.

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL – UK officials and the most influential public health figures are accused of genocide, citing a series of statistics on the impact of “vaccines” and policies imposed under the guise of “mitigating COVID.”

The International Criminal Court has recognized the case, so it's pretty serious, and there are some very high profile people on the defendants list.

Isn't Pfizer a corporate sponsor to just about all major US commercial TV networks?

Status
Not open for further replies.