Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Lockdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Isn't Pfizer a corporate sponsor to just about all major US commercial TV networks?

Oh yes... tons of ads on all networks for their products.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VT s2 Exec, VX Calais II L67
As far as history is supposedly recorded I’m not sure the Chinese are top of the class for that.
The world was destined to suffer once countries like Australia sold themselves down the river so to speak. Becoming reliant on world trade is a double edged sword and you have to know how to play the game financially and politically.
China is ruled by one regime that plans and strategises for many years into the future, whereas Australia and the like are run by governments whose main aim is to plan and strategise how to stay in government for as long as possible with little thought given to policies and outcomes affecting the people who voted them in.
Blaming China entirely for what has happened regarding this whole Covid business is easy to do because all the fingers point in their direction, and possibly quite rightly so. However I’m still not sure whether there has been any conclusive evidence stating they are wholly responsible, and therefore we should still look into our own back yards before apportioning blame.
Just my opinion.

Yes we have shot ourselves in the foot with this whole world trade/economy business but that is capitalism where profit comes before logic but that does not change the fact that Covid19 originated in China and the Chinese government did nothing to prevent the spread of the virus and then went so far as to first to try to hide it and then downplay how serious it was.

FFS, China still won't admit this happened!
original.jpg

And how many people the slaughtered in the process. China is not a country were truth matters, only what makes President for life Xi look good.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
What's the more?

Lets see what the CDC has in stores after a Fed Judge ask them to release some like 400,000 + pages on big pharma about the 'Rona shots. Pfizer was lobbing hard to release the info after 75 years.

Whatever is in those documents, the pharmaceuticals want that burried and forgoten. If there is nothing to see, it will fizzle out.

DavesSV6Tonner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S V6 Cab & Chassis
I read somewhere the French Gov put up a lot of money to help build the Virology lab in Wuhan. Don't know if that is true or not.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Lets see what the CDC has in stores after a Fed Judge ask them to release some like 400,000 + pages on big pharma about the 'Rona shots. Pfizer was lobbing hard to release the info after 75 years.

Whatever is in those documents, the pharmaceuticals want that burried and forgoten. If there is nothing to see, it will fizzle out.

What's that got to do with the WIV? Whatever they release is kind of irrelevant, the ship has sailed, it's now in billions of arms

DavesSV6Tonner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S V6 Cab & Chassis
Something in the fags you reckon?:)

I haven't had the flu either since quitting smoking.

Smoking and Overall Health - CDC
Smoking harms the immune system and can make the body less successful at fighting disease. The immune system is the body's way of protecting itself from infection and disease; it works to fight everything from cold and flu viruses to serious conditions such as cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.