Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Lockdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VT s2 Exec, VX Calais II L67
I seem to be a lot healthier since I stopped all the pain meds I was taking, living with some pain beats been sick all the time.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
I haven't had the flu either since quitting smoking.

Smoking and Overall Health - CDC
Smoking harms the immune system and can make the body less successful at fighting disease. The immune system is the body's way of protecting itself from infection and disease; it works to fight everything from cold and flu viruses to serious conditions such as cancer.
I know I know. Just my warped sense of humour.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
To be honest, that was a sport player, and did nothing for anybody. Did not made your richer, did not made you healthier, did not give you diddly-squat. Nothing more than worthless drama, a distraction for the feeble minded. So what is the next drama in the programing.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
No visa fuckup, just somebody thought he could get into the country unvaccinated.
The visa fcukup is that he and similar people were granted a visa in the first place.

Cancelling the visa once it became apparent people had gotten in without fully complying with our entry rules (no jab no entry) was the only correct course to take. Let’s hope that mindset continues and let’s hope Jockitch looses his law suite against the government and gets another costs awards against him…

Me, I’d have no issue going back to the 70’s style no jabs no entry and spraying inside of arriving plane before people get off… But we’ve become a bunch of pansies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.