Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Lockdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
We don't want to get to the point where we're walking dead bodies down the road in a cart when one say's he's not dead.
But if we ever do get to that point we will all just have to sit back and look at the bright side of life.
Ah, “Life of Brian” Classic!

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
The medical experts aren't vaccinating kids because the risk is not high enough to justify it, how much clearer does this have to be for you?

Clinical trials of Pfizer and Moderna for children 5 to 11 only began this month. It's got nothing to do with risk and everything to do with due diligence. Initial paediatric studies weren't considered thorough enough

Last edited:

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Clinical trials of Pfizer and Moderna for children 5 to 11 only began this month. It's got nothing to do with risk and everything to do with due diligence. Initial paediatric studies weren't considered thorough enough
There’s probably something in that too.

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
well there are many thousands of kids in AUS right now with covid and still only 1 death under 19 years, so guess we will find out if the kids start dropping like flies or there not as affected as thought, majority catching it are 20-30 and yet only 22 deaths under 50 years, all modeling was on the worst case scenario which is as we can see with reality not happening, biggest deaths are still in the 70+ range like it always has been

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Looking at the global figures, the number of births is still miles in front of the number of deaths. So population is rising not falling.
The question is, why do we only hear about covid in the news? On balance we should be hearing a lot more about newborn babies.
https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

Interesting you bring up births.

Jasminka

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cerise Caprice
Our politicians and bureaucrats remuneration needs reassessing. ScoMo is the worst PM in my lifetime.
The state Premiers aren't much better. And they really don't much care about losing an election on a personal level, as they will be offered lucrative gigs within the private corporate sector.

I think Scomo is **** scared of losing the election, as an ALP government would quickly instigate a Royal Commission into the greatest disaster to hit Australia in my memory.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Yup, **** is real rosy on the other side of the world.

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
I think Scomo is **** scared of losing the election, as an ALP government would quickly instigate a Royal Commission into the greatest disaster to hit Australia in my memory.

We can only hope that federal ALP will follow through and conduct a real Royal Commission.
The Morrison Gov was supposed to instate a permanent Commonwealth Integrity Commission, (anti-corruption watchdog) but it will probably be hamstrung just like Frydenberg is doing with ASIC right now.
And the State Integrity Commissions have proven to be nothing more than paper tigers.

Lets see if former NSW Labor ministers Eddie Obeid and Ian Macdonald get their just desserts.
Coal Mine Conspiracy

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
Yup, **** is real rosy on the other side of the world.

Northern Hemisphere is coming into their winter season.
But I've noticed with all these types of articles, that there is usually a mention of fewer restrictions on people who can show proof of vaccination.
I think this is how governments are going to do this in most countries, instead of mandating a vaccination passport for everyone, they will simply restrict un-vaxxed peoples movement and freedoms.
Watch this space.....

The world is in a serious mess right now, and I'm not just referring to the pandemic, the systemic corruption at the highest levels of government and private corporations is mind numbing. It is literally a global web of corruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.