Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Man Shake.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Bulk nutrients is on point for products and price

No real gimmicks, just solid products at a reasonable price

So I'm paying $5 a day for man shake what's bulk nutrients?
I think 12 months on man shake the a switch to bulk nutrients might be the go.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
The only way to loose weight reliably and permanently is to eat healthy and eat a less than what one need to sustain their energy needs. That is, the energy sapping work one does, be it walking, riding a bike, running, playing sports, lifting weights, etc is more than the energy consumed.

Less energy in than energy out means the difference needs to be made up which is done by burning some of those fat stores :eek: Some jobs obviously have different energy needs since a brick layer or a walking postie will expend more energy than someone sitting at a desk pressing buttons all day :rolleyes: Extra exercise also needs to be accounted for and sweating a couple times a week is good for one’s health.

Once weight loss goals are achieve, you need to increase the healthy food intake a bit to fully cover your energy needs, else you’ll continue to loose weight which isn’t good. Increase the intake too much and you’ll start to put it on again so it’s a real balancing act.

Basically this is a real mind set change and a lifestyle change. Such is needed as we all tend to gravitate to sugary drinks, junk food and beer cause we’re social animals and we tend to like “easy”. Add a little gluttony, which we are all guilty of, and it’s not surprising people’s waistline’s are getting larger every year, to the detriment of our own health.

The added complexity is that sugar is really bad for you. It gives you a boost but you get used to it so you need more. Cutting it out and you feel flat and listless and your body fights against you as it craves sugar. It’s a bit like stopping an addictive drug.

Dietary shakes and drinks are a shortcut but they aren’t a balanced healthy meal and don’t do anything to supporting a mindset and lifestyle change. Talking to a qualified professional dietician can also help understand health food.

Luckily we don’t all have to be super-fit athlete, being healthy with a waist line that isn’t much larger than our lower rib cage is fantastic. A 9 month pregnancy look just isn’t becoming of any male :p

And if we were still roaming the savanna, one only need to run faster than the bloke next to them when the lion attacks... cause lions also don’t want to work harder than they need to:eek:

And good on you @shane_3800 as wanting a change is an achievement in one sense and it’s a good start :cool:

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
Calorie deficit is the word

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
For some reason I read this post.
I’m 70 kg so not overweight and we eat lots of fresh vegetables and lots of fresh fruit.
We walk and swim a lot. never but never eat junk food.
Eat well and exercise and your weight will stabilise without eating or taking money making things.
Good luck.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Well I'm not going to touch this stuff.
I watch this guys videos fairly often he used to be fat himself.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
If you're taking anything you wouldn't find in a balanced diet then you're doing it wrong. About the only extra I go with is creatine monohydrate, which is a naturally occurring substance in the body but only when I'm in a weights workout period. 5mg per day

Meal replacement and protein powders are just a really controlled, clean, easy way to do it with a busy life as opposed rolling through KFC drive thru

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Run around the bush chasing Yowies, that'll be good exercise.
Get the Yowies to chase you.
If you get court you get eaten.