Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The New Commodore VFII is Coming

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
if anyone gets a Jungle Fever Redline sedan, could they please post up pics. I will be hunting dealers across Adelaide soon to see if they have one to see in stock. If not then I will have to go lurking around the fence at GMH and get told off again.....

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Redline is probably the thing which will look closest to a VF, if only 'cos wheels stay the same ... :)

timandhayley

Reaction score
Members Ride
Astra RS-V Hatch
Some observations picked up today, after we finally got stock:

-Base Calais now has heated exterior mirrors and dipping passenger mirror (same as Calais V).
-Base Calais now has Calais-V trim (sports profile front seats, plus black stitching in the light titanium bits).
-SV6/SS now have the tinted type tail lights that used be reserved for SS-V and above.
-All the cars have a little Series 2 badge on the bootlid
-The SV6/SS wheels are terrible :(

SARRAS

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 Commodore SSV Redline 6MT
Some observations picked up today, after we finally got stock:

Just went to the site to check that out - you're right they're awful and completely out of line with current fashions...

dgp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline
The redline specs in the brochure say front fog lamps, ha, I guess they didn't proof read that too well.

Comfal

Reaction score
Some observations picked up today, after we finally got stock

When I seen the pictures I thought they looked cheap and was hoping they would look much better in the flesh.

I guess this makes the VF SV6 Storm much more desirable now with Standard Sat Nav, better looking Alloy Wheels and MY 15 bonuses . (Plus you can get $1,000 cash back vouchers from the Holden Website)

Senator01

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 6.2
Redline is probably the thing which will look closest to a VF, if only 'cos wheels stay the same ... :)
VF to VF2 differences .. LS3, Front bar, rear Brembo's, suspension adjustment, no CD, um ....?

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
VF to VF2 differences .. LS3, Front bar, rear Brembo's, suspension adjustment, no CD, um ....?
He's talking about appearance, so you'd really only include the front bumper changes & tail lights.

I don't use a CD player very often, but I still like to buy my music in a way that I don't need to remember my password to get it back when my PC crashes; and I like to be able to listen to it before I've had the chance to rip it.