Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The New Commodore VFII is Coming

ve safari

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSVR, VE SV6
The good: I received calls from both Holden and the dealer to inform me of the delay. Holden called first, which put the dealer on the back foot when I told him I already knew and Holden were working on trying to make me happy.
The bad: No reason given for the delay. When pressed Holden committed to coming back to me by Friday with an update and more info.

OSH1360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
The good: I received calls from both Holden and the dealer to inform me of the delay. Holden called first, which put the dealer on the back foot when I told him I already knew and Holden were working on trying to make me happy.
The bad: No reason given for the delay. When pressed Holden committed to coming back to me by Friday with an update and more info.

where are you located mate?

308hjute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II Redline
What factory options are you getting mate?

I've been told with mine there was a hold up with a few Redlines getting black roofs etc. I'm also getting the rear wing. I'm Sydney as well, ordered through Camden Valley Holden at Narellan.

I've bought my last two cars new from them and they've been pretty good. This time the certainty around delivery is definitely not as good. Hoping for the end of this week / early next week, but wouldn't be surprised if it was delayed again.

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
Mine was ordered 24 October and I've been given a 30 December delivery. Very frustrating and no explanation.

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
Hope Holden workers aren't having too much Chrisrmas cheer while they are building cars this time of year!

bradles024

Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR8
At least you don't have to wait as long as those for a reserve edition. Ordered November not getting built until May.

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
They are building heaps of Chevy's atm, yard is full again with them and a shipment just went in caprice cop cars.

Smashfist

Reaction score
Members Ride
440rwhp Cammed VF Ute
Mine was ordered 24 October and I've been given a 30 December delivery. Very frustrating and no explanation.

Because there's huge demand for what was always going to be a popular model? Kind of obvious really.