Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The OFFICIAL VE ALLOYTEC V6 SUPER MASSIVE FUN HAPPY TIME exhaust thread!!!!!!!11!!!!

Mortuary

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SIDI Sportwagon
growler cai, honestly im not sure on mufflers.. they came off an 07 hsv gts though they don't look like hsv mufflers to me - tips are like new but mufflers look like theyve done some travelling.

Mortuary

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SIDI Sportwagon
definitely better response as soon as I installed it.. and has gotten slightly better after 10,000kms. The induction note changed quite a bit too.
Yeah it does sound nice for a 6 - straight through pipes cut the drone a lot and it would be even better on a sedan when in the cabin. If someone wants these mufflers let me know as I'm selling soon

Mortuary

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SIDI Sportwagon
got em for 150 happy for 130 - tips are worth more than that alone theyre pretty new

sv6utemad

Reaction score
Members Ride
sv6 VE
Best sounding exhaust for a Sv6 Ute?

Hey guys,

I am looking at buying a new exhaust for my VE sv6 ute however i want it to sound like a v8?

What exhaust would be the best buy and how much would it roughly cost to buy and install?

Any suggestions?

thx.

VT-565

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
Suggestions?

Buy a V8.

Or you could buy a duck and ask it to squawk like a chicken.

Keep your exhaust stock, you have a few other things to learn first by the sound of it.