Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The OFFICIAL VE ALLOYTEC V6 SUPER MASSIVE FUN HAPPY TIME exhaust thread!!!!!!!11!!!!

undy22

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore VE V
i brought the xforce 2 1/4 cat back system for my Omega V 3.6l also with G8 difuser yesterday this is the results
I cannot be happier with the results :) :)
before i had standard system 1 pipe with a 3 iinch tip that was loud (mebe to loud)

bad photo quality :(

RED LION

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Redline
Just out of interest guy how have you gone with the power increase after putting an exhaust and intake system on your V6? Does it go close to the V8s?

vongy10

Reaction score
Members Ride
CV8 Monaro V2
There is a slight power increase. Still won't beat a stock LS1 though.

Foxicity

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII SIDI SV6
Hey guys

I installed a set of Redback 2 1/2" rear mufflers to my VEII SV6 a few days ago but they seem to drone badly from 1500-3000rpm. So far I've driven about 40km with them on. Will the drone go away/quite down after some more driving or is this what to expect?

FYI rest of car is completely stock.

Cheers for replies.

Kirkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Holden omega
I've only heard bad things about redback droning on VE V6's.
But have no experience with them at all so I can't really judge, if you can swap for a 2.25 inch xforce system then you shouldn't have any dramas.

Cozdogz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE sv6 ute
Exhaust help please easy answer but I don't know
So I know there's helps of threads on this but none are clear on what I want so it's come done to this I have a sv6 ve ute 08 so non sidi I know people will be like dont waste money n that but what is best a full redback exhaust or a full hurricane exhaust please help will mean a lot!

MACHINE

The Green Machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Hey guys, I've been trying to install my 2.5" x-force catback but two of the stock pipe have a flange on it whereas the x-force is flat. How do I get around this flange on the stock?
I bought my x-force second hand so I do not know if some sort of piece is supplied for connection with this flange.

Any help will be appreciated, Thanks.

sIIVY_tommy

Now Cruising Z Series!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 SV6Z M6 Ute
g'day all,

anyone had any dealings with an exhaust on the LFX with the inbuild headers? ive had a look on youtube at camaro exhausts but you cant compare recorded sound to real life! if anyone has had any experience with any type could share your feedback?

thanks heaps

undy22

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore VE V
Hey guys, I've been trying to install my 2.5" x-force catback but two of the stock pipe have a flange on it whereas the x-force is flat. How do I get around this flange on the stock?
I bought my x-force second hand so I do not know if some sort of piece is supplied for connection with this flange.

Any help will be appreciated, Thanks.

those flanges should come off mine just pulled off (they are like a rubber metal thingy had to use a flat head screw driver to get them off