Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The OFFICIAL VE ALLOYTEC V6 SUPER MASSIVE FUN HAPPY TIME exhaust thread!!!!!!!11!!!!

Jon90

Reaction score
Members Ride
Berlina
Hey guys I was just wondering if it is worth putting in a nice sounding exhaust into a 2007 berlina and how much would it cost roughly?

galahs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
Does xforce do a full bolt on 2.25 inch system for a 2010 VE 3.6L Sidi ute?

Im talking headers, cats and twin cat back that I can bolt on myself.

If they do how much are they in Mild Steel and how much in Stainless Steel

I was preferring to fit Hurricane extractors with their longer primaries, or Pacemakers but then it requires custom pipe work to be manufactured and I'd much rather just bolt on a full system.

Last edited:

iQuiet

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Z Series
Hey guys,
Im currently looking into exhaust for my stock sv6 2012 Z series (series 2). Id like a louder sound and for it to have the quad tips, so ive been looking at some axle back systems, mainly the one at JHP they do their own axle backs, for $599 + 100 install, or i would consider a xForce Cat back system, Just wondering what is the best way to go ahead, and i have a budget of about $1200, looking for the best overall, that include, sound, performance(dont really care..) and looks! mostly the sound is whats important, i want a potent sound much louder than stock, but not any droning, but i guess my subwoofer will cover the droning! xD
Any recommendations and where is best to do it, or anyone heard much about JHP?
Please advise below : D

Thanks!

Marko_SJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 utility
Hey guys,
Im currently looking into exhaust for my stock sv6 2012 Z series (series 2). Id like a louder sound and for it to have the quad tips, so ive been looking at some axle back systems, mainly the one at JHP they do their own axle backs, for $599 + 100 install, or i would consider a xForce Cat back system, Just wondering what is the best way to go ahead, and i have a budget of about $1200, looking for the best overall, that include, sound, performance(dont really care..) and looks! mostly the sound is whats important, i want a potent sound much louder than stock, but not any droning, but i guess my subwoofer will cover the droning! xD
Any recommendations and where is best to do it, or anyone heard much about JHP?
Please advise below : D

Thanks!
Some one else's

[YOUTUBE]VCfLREHv6kw[/YOUTUBE]

mine:

[YOUTUBE]W7Q5GHGG_MA[/YOUTUBE]

iQuiet

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Z Series
So ive looked into exhaust systems, A lot of places are recommending the Xforce 2.25inch catback for a VE series 2 SV6 Auto Sedan, So im heavily considering it, the cheapest place have been quoted for is $850 supply and Fit, Wondering if anyone knows cheaper or reputable places for me to ring up and try for a cheaper place! i think even $850 is still a little expensive, but generally their around the $900 mark for supply and fit! Thanks guys.

HIGHFLIGHER

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE seris 2 SV6
HI all i have recently breought a second hand 2011 sv6 series 2 it came with an x flow exhaust system. bout three weeks ago my partner was driving it and the engine check light came on something bout the exhaust o2 sensor. has any one with these systems had any trouble. At the same time the radiator has come off its mouts this happend at the same time that the engine check light came on. reason i ask is that ive been told by the dealer ship that the aftermarket exhaust is the cause of my problems which i think is crap. but would welcome any opinion

Android

Reaction score
Website
www.androidsnetwork.com
Members Ride
VE SV6 MY9.5
HI all i have recently breought a second hand 2011 sv6 series 2 it came with an x flow exhaust system. bout three weeks ago my partner was driving it and the engine check light came on something bout the exhaust o2 sensor. has any one with these systems had any trouble. At the same time the radiator has come off its mouts this happend at the same time that the engine check light came on. reason i ask is that ive been told by the dealer ship that the aftermarket exhaust is the cause of my problems which i think is crap. but would welcome any opinion

I had a friend that modded exhausts, he suggests putting a spacer on the O2 sensors to movr them out of the exhaust more.

As for the radiator, it may be related if the engine / transmission is being pulled back and the radiator pipes are pulled taut.

My 1.9c worth

Major Herbie

Reaction score
Members Ride
'10 Pontiac G8 Manual '10 VE SV6 Manual

I'd go somewhere else, dealers blamed my exhaust for heaps of problems including my ABS and traction control not working.

Major Herbie

Reaction score
Members Ride
'10 Pontiac G8 Manual '10 VE SV6 Manual
Does xforce do a full bolt on 2.25 inch system for a 2010 VE 3.6L Sidi ute?

Im talking headers, cats and twin cat back that I can bolt on myself.

If they do how much are they in Mild Steel and how much in Stainless Steel

I was preferring to fit Hurricane extractors with their longer primaries, or Pacemakers but then it requires custom pipe work to be manufactured and I'd much rather just bolt on a full system.

PM me and I can give you more info on how much I paid for a Stainless Steel system.