Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Official VE Commodore FACTS Thread

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
If you get a chance, pick up the latest wheels mag (with the VE on the cover) and have a good read. It has most of the latest pics in ther plus a spiel on how this could spell the death of the large car in Australia if it flops.

Its a shame though that this project was launched a while back when oil prices were significantly lower and the large RWD car sales were flourishing in Australia.

July 16 shall be hereby known as "VE Day".

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
the ESP senses something is gonna happen and prevents it before it does. Cant really have fun when its on at all.

Drew

retro-tech
Reaction score
Members Ride
1963 EJ Special Wagon
BadMac said:
Copied from post by member HFV6 LS1.com.au 27/5/2006.

Does anyone foresee the spec levels from the VE sedan to filter down the the new current chassis wagons? ie the revised engine specs and trans that has been mentioned.

So the Omega is going to be essentially like an Acclaim spec?

My company car is up for lease renewal in November, so Im looking forward to upgrading from my VY II. (btw my VT II wagon is much nicer to drive than my VY II wagon)

cant wait to get rid of my VY II company car!

cheers Drew

Holden_ve

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SPAK 3.8 M5
Troy711 said:
wonder what happened to the purple colour that was spotted on a few VZ..?

If ur talking about the Purple that Glows pink in the light.. kinda like cosmo witha pink pearl.. its called Morpheus and was just a trial colour.. there is no proof behind this romour.. But I have been told it is to be used in the VE S2

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Drew said:
(btw my VT II wagon is much nicer to drive than my VY II wagon)

Interesting comment. What has changed to make it worse?

I had the opposite experience although it is with sedans. VTII (V6 Berlina) was good but a tad loose in the body. The VXII (SS) had a much tighter body and odviously suspension while my VYII (SS) is much better again. I also prefer the seats in the VYII however I still like the VXII body kit the best.

Reaper

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Holden_ve said:
If ur talking about the Purple that Glows pink in the light.. kinda like cosmo witha pink pearl.. its called Morpheus and was just a trial colour.. there is no proof behind this romour.. But I have been told it is to be used in the VE S2

Sounds like Menace... if it is similar colour, I can paint my car that colour & not get into trouble for using a FORD colour :p

vystorm_adel said:
July 16 shall be hereby known as "VE Day".

lmao.... that just cracks me up.....

D.