Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The SC14 Supercharger Thread

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
10psi no there is no switched pulley chrrr's at 10psi with a tiny pulley, cooler ,42lb injectors and 3" cooler pipework no way youll get it with a clutched pulley

Coatesy666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN 5L CALAIS
wat sort of power will it make with 10pound running ? my motor has been rebulit bigger pistons cam and port n polished heads etc full cooler and 24pound injectors and also has had all the computer done 4 supercharger. . . . .

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
youll need new injectors for 10psi 24's arnt big enough

chrrr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Brolina 3.8 Turbo
wat sort of power will it make with 10pound running ? my motor has been rebulit bigger pistons cam and port n polished heads etc full cooler and 24pound injectors and also has had all the computer done 4 supercharger. . . . .

You will need another tune anyway, you'll want to talk to delcowizzid if you do head down the smaller pulley way, and yeah 24pound is pretty tiny. I got these Bosch 42lb Corvette Camaro Mustang Audi High Imp New!! : eBay Motors (item 120506639986 end time Mar-14-10 19:22:42 PDT)

Not many high sc14 boosting people have bothered with dyno readings, its generally believed a stockish/lightyly worked motor with a decent setup/tune on a 10-12psi pulley can do 180-200rwkw+. Once mine is at 100% ill end up sticking it on the dyno for wank factor, will let you know what happens!

rubaduckee

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp
has anyone ever done 2 sc14 blowers? thought I saw something a while back.

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
they suck a lot of power out the engine 2 would be too much i had thought about trying it ages ago but gains vs power robbing would be bad %

gelousi

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Berlina 195i
Hey might sound like a silly question but do people run these on 8s? how would they perform on std boost with no cooler, Im thinking of doing it but not sure. Are they easy to mount could i just remove a/c pump and replace it with that?

thanks

chrrr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Brolina 3.8 Turbo
Hey might sound like a silly question but do people run these on 8s? how would they perform on std boost with no cooler, Im thinking of doing it but not sure. Are they easy to mount could i just remove a/c pump and replace it with that?

thanks

It's been asked alot, Not only would it likely be a restriction or 0.5psi at best, it increases the air temp substantially, and would make it far from worthwhile. You would notice a fair decrease in power from it.

gelousi

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Berlina 195i
Yeh sorry i posted it then i seen a thread below about it haha, thanks anyways :)

Coatesy666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN 5L CALAIS
hey guys i have done the head gaskets on my morot and wondering wat are the best to use and best place to get a hold of them was told multi stell ones would be best but cant find them . . . . . .