Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The SC14 Supercharger Thread

SRB-2NV

Reaction score
Members Ride
Z32 300ZX
Do you guys reckon i could hit 170rwkw with my current mods(Catbacks, pod, UDP, chip) also with the blower, front mount, a tuned safc, 370cc injectors and a 103mm clutched pulley(would put boost at about 5psi)?? If i can match a stock TT 300ZX with this setup i'll be over the moon.

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
Do you guys reckon i could hit 170rwkw with my current mods(Catbacks, pod, UDP, chip) also with the blower, front mount, a tuned safc, 370cc injectors and a 103mm clutched pulley(would put boost at about 5psi)?? If i can match a stock TT 300ZX with this setup i'll be over the moon.

underdrive pulley will lower boost a bit ide go a smaller charger pulley the clutches never hold very well anyway and end up slipping

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
I wouldnt go for a clutched pulley over the standard pully, just starts to slip at higher revs and isnt worth the loss of power fixed is the go.

ozspeedy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn commodore
hi guys just got a sc14 setup with 9psi pully what will i have to change injectors. will i have to put intercooler on it and what about fuel pump and thing esle

slo_firo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Ute
anyone got pics or measurements of brackets? they have been removed from the beginning of the thread

chrrr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Brolina 3.8 Turbo
hi guys just got a sc14 setup with 9psi pully what will i have to change injectors. will i have to put intercooler on it and what about fuel pump and thing esle

Actually read the thread before posting, it tells you everything you need to do.

Tuff-VP-Wagzz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VP wagon - http://forums.justcommodores.com
sorry guys know this has probably been asked n answered 10 times already butttt, i got a sc14 on a vp v6 wondering if anyone has some pictures on the vac lines i need to connect up, the lines i need to cap,
i have capped The 16mm (ish) hose from the center/bottom of the TB , i have connected all 3 nipples on the supercharger together with the hose n T peice,
i havent connected the hose from the BOV, not 100% sure where it goes, kinda need a picture if possible, and then i should be all sweet, anyone got pics would be really helpful, or even a page referal in this thread, cheers

rubaduckee

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp
vac line from blow off valve goes to the inlet manifold vacuum line.

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
The lines on the Supercharger dont worry about them, The BOV VAC hose goes from the BOV to the Throttle Body elbow, There should be 2 Hoses coming out from the elbow You just get a T peice and tap into the hose then back to the BOV. Bung the T/B hose off at the bottom that went to the inlet manifold, then get a Breather mini air filter and put that on the manifold hose where it went to the Throttle body.

Tuff-VP-Wagzz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VP wagon - http://forums.justcommodores.com
thanks heaps dude, a few people have tryed to tell me but uve been 100% understandable lol so cap off the bigger one from the bottom of the t/b, then u got the 2 comeing of the side, the two smaller ones, cut a t peice into the smaller one ( the same sized hose as the bov) cnnect to the top of the BOV, n put a breather on the hose thats left coming out of the manifold.... beeaauttifulll
thanks bud