Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Sopranos

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
8.5 hours till the next episode....
A week is too long to wait. When I baught the box sets I ended up watching it all in only a couple of days as well. Haha I've got a few people hooked on that show now, most of me friends call me tony now :p

Joe Peeps

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
Greatest episode of all time: The Weight: "Speaking of 90 pounds, i heard Ginnie Sack had a 95lb mole taken off her ass..." hilarious.
Best character: Paulie Walnuts for sure, followed by Albert Barese - i love the parakeet thing, ive picked it up myself.

Anyway, I hope this season gets better, its started off pretty weak what with Eugene killing himself, and the new healthy Vito (hot water and lemon??? hes still a fat ****) and Bobby playing with trains...

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
Video game out now!!! Its been out for a while, I thought I would have been the first one to own it, but I still don't have a copy :(:(

I can't believe this season of the sopranos was over so soon... Now we're just waiting for the very last 8 episodes.... :( It's gonna be a sad sad night