Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The what now thread

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
the real big question about life right now :

should i match my sideskirts to the car body or the car accent colour. lol

Chris E

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Executive 3.8
Can't offer advice on that, But I am glad you have your priorities right, Cars right at the top!

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
hmmmmm i havnt talked to her much.... just talked to her then she wants to shoot some hoops some time.

I told all her friends i was walking away from her. I realised one thing out of all of this, being in a relationship is like a job, and no one tells you that once its over you still have work to do...

mz81vs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec.
Sometimes you just gotta get up and dust yourself off and move on. You think it's hard now, wait til you add kids to the mix. My kids dad left me 6 months ago after he left me for the little tramp he cheated on me with. Found out in the 5 years i had been with him he'd been cheating on me for 4 of those. 2 kids and 5 years didn't mean anything. I thought i lost my soulmate. But i had a couple weeks where i mourned for the loss of not only the love of my life but the breakup of my family. So i brushed myself off and moved on. I thought i found a really nice guy. 2 months i was seeing him and as he's in the army he said he was being deployed for a little while. Comes back, spends the night at my house then leaves and i get a text saying it's over coz he got married. Apparently i was the other woman and had no idea. Now he's getting a divorce and is pursuing me. And i'm conflicted coz both me and my children fell in love with him. But like who the **** does that to someone. Basically, you can't control what people do. And you can't change what's happened in the past. And a lot of the time the best thing is to just move on. Might not be the easiest but sometimes it really is the best thing to do.

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
you get to a point where u realise how sad it is how often that stuff happens. When i went for my last army application had a navy recruiter come up to me and tell me how awesome hazing was, went deep into a convo that seemed private and some how got into the navy guys rep, where i mentioned that a lot of the army and raffies were like mentioned above by mz81vs.

In the psyche turns out hte convo wasnt private and got asked a lot of questions by it, when asked how many army/raaf personal i knew who were like that he was pretty shocked when i said all of them except my brother.

Pretty cold them being like that, when my sister was in 10/27th there were a bunch of guys who were clocking up their 4th or 5th divorce and would bitch about it, yet still bragging about all these young chicks they were having.