Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
for anyone else you plays golf.
finish playing on a good note
only to come back next time and play horrible on the first holes but finish the round well.

i find it funny always getting caught out and going back for more pain and frustrations :p

TraidMarc

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.traidmarc.com
Members Ride
VE Series II SS-V Redline Sportswagon A6 Phantom
How about the people who use the self checkout, getting the dearer apples off the shelf but scanning them though as the cheaper ones. That is gonna cost us all in the long run.

Or you could just find the fruit with the lowest $/kg and scan everything in as that, as long as no one is watching.

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
Or you could just find the fruit with the lowest $/kg and scan everything in as that, as long as no one is watching.

Or we could just pay the normal price for our food. Then again it would be funny if they checked your reciept on exit, and it's like all apples lol

Though, when my mate goes to Woolies, he usually grabs smokes from the front while he's there (past the checkouts), and he walks in, grabs a can of V or whatever he wants, then walks through the self serve, lifts the drink/item over the alarm beepers, then walks to the front to buy smokes. It's that easy to just walk out with stuff there, it's crazy

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
It's that easy to just walk out with stuff there, it's crazy

Woolies don't care, it justifies price increases...

I deal with WW staff at a senior level outside of stores and some of the things that go would horrify people.

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
Woolies don't care, it justifies price increases...

I deal with WW staff at a senior level outside of stores and some of the things that go would horrify people.

Spill the beans!! Unless it involves tampering with food, then I don't wanna know!

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
Or we could just pay the normal price for our food. Then again it would be funny if they checked your reciept on exit, and it's like all apples lol

Though, when my mate goes to Woolies, he usually grabs smokes from the front while he's there (past the checkouts), and he walks in, grabs a can of V or whatever he wants, then walks through the self serve, lifts the drink/item over the alarm beepers, then walks to the front to buy smokes. It's that easy to just walk out with stuff there, it's crazy

The alarms don't scan for cans of drinks.

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
I really hate whinging, but this one alot of people will relate to.

I friggin hate it when you message someone on ebay asking for more info about something, they will generally only ever answer 1 out of 3 questions you ask them...

Even if it's just a simple fkn question. You'd think they'd want to sell their product (both private and companies)