Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line
I really hate whinging, but this one alot of people will relate to.

I friggin hate it when you message someone on ebay asking for more info about something, they will generally only ever answer 1 out of 3 questions you ask them...

Even if it's just a simple fkn question. You'd think they'd want to sell their product (both private and companies)

Or when they reply with 2min left on the auction.

TraidMarc

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.traidmarc.com
Members Ride
VE Series II SS-V Redline Sportswagon A6 Phantom
Woolies don't care, it justifies price increases...

I deal with WW staff at a senior level outside of stores and some of the things that go would horrify people.

I have an uncle that is a regional manager, he said he cares.
I have a best friend that is a regional adviser or something, he said he cares.
I know them both pretty well, and Woolies trains people pretty good, I highly doubt they have a policy that says "we encourage shoplifting as it allows us to raise prices"

rx2_freak

Smokes, let's go.
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Z SERIES SPORTWAGON
TV shows from the states taking so long to be on in australia. How does it take 6 months to get it here, i can download it 10 mins after its finished.

Cheap6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
Mate the amount of perfectly good fruit and veg that goes in the bin cos its got a bruise or brown mark on it in supermarkets, they can afford to give away a banana. I worked at a fruit and veg shop when I was a kid and it was quite acceptable to try pretty much anything you wanted while you shopped.

It's not the value so much - a single banana is worth, what, $0.50 maybe a bit more - as the principle. Stealing is stealing no matter what the value of the item.

There is an opinion that you should be able to sample produce to determine its quality before you buy some of it. Whether that's still applicable and how much constitutes "sampling" is debatable.

:rofl: Thelefties did so well on the Alan Jones saga. He now makes more than ever from advertising for 2gb lol. Epic fail once again by the get-up cyber bullies.

You can't fix stupidity. Some people still want to have their blinkered opinions reinforced and to feel the warm glow of outrage, so they listen to Alan Jones and watch Today's Affair.

Or you could just find the fruit with the lowest $/kg and scan everything in as that, as long as no one is watching.

Though, when my mate goes to Woolies, he usually grabs smokes from the front while he's there (past the checkouts), and he walks in, grabs a can of V or whatever he wants, then walks through the self serve, lifts the drink/item over the alarm beepers, then walks to the front to buy smokes. It's that easy to just walk out with stuff there, it's crazy

Look up and see the little plastic domes that cover the CCTV cameras. They're over the self serve checkouts and in each aisle. You are being watched. Some of them will occasionally have a "click" sound as a reminder that you are being recorded too. I'm not sure at what point something will be done though. Maybe it's only worthwhile chasing you if you're a "professional".

What do they scan then?

Seriously, how do they work?

I know the only time they go off is when I buy Batteries, the batteries make them go off.

The alarms need the RFID stickers to register. They're not present on most things.

Hangman

Aspiring Sociopath
Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Land Yacht
You are being watched.

I would change that to you might be getting recorded. And if caught, or suspected of shoplifting, they go to the video ref, so to speak.

You can't tell me someone is sitting there watching CCTV screens round the clock. Combined with the fact that a lot of those domes don't even have cameras in them.

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
I wasn't suggesting that I do it, but I imagine that people do.
I imagine people in general.

Oh nah I wasn't aiming that at you or anyone specific, it was just the comments were slowly heading down towards cheaper/easier ways to scam woolies lol

Wogboy1994

Rough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
someone stole my god damn chair at work! that shits me off since it was basically setup just for me by HR so the thief is going to ruin everything. feels like i am sitting on a slab of concrete atm.

Oh nah I wasn't aiming that at you or anyone specific, it was just the comments were slowly heading down towards cheaper/easier ways to scam woolies lol

You have just made my boring day at work worthwhile. time to think of a few ways

ncass11

Reaction score
Members Ride
'81 Diesel Hilux / '75 Landrover series 3
Having a bad toothache ,so at the dentist too remove the tooth, when I get here it stops hurting and I can't remember which tooth it was,

I'll have to take a guess and hope its the right tooth