Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Cheap6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
I detest current affairs shows and refuse to watch them for a number of reasons.

Imagine my surprise when I got a PM on another forum from a Rep from a well known show asking if I wanted to talk about a situation I posted. Pondered composing a reply then figured I wasn't wasting my time.

Pisses me off these vultures are so desperate for dirt they are now trolling forums looking for beat ups.

I reckon it costs IQ points every second that they are viewed. Even the promotional ads for them. If it wasn't so painful to watch, we could have a campaign of boycotting the companies that advertise during those shows. Worked for Alan Jones (sort of... he's still on air - I think).

Another piss off: the woman at the supermarket who placed a bunch of bananas on the belt for the checkout operator to process, complete with just the skin of one left while she and her kid munched on the contents. As far as I could tell - I was too far a way to be really sure enough to say anything - the missing banana wasn't weighed (the operator simply removed the skin and put it in the bin) and the woman wasn't charged for it. Thief!

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline
Mate the amount of perfectly good fruit and veg that goes in the bin cos its got a bruise or brown mark on it in supermarkets, they can afford to give away a banana. I worked at a fruit and veg shop when I was a kid and it was quite acceptable to try pretty much anything you wanted while you shopped.

How about the people who use the self checkout, getting the dearer apples off the shelf but scanning them though as the cheaper ones. That is gonna cost us all in the long run.

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
Mate the amount of perfectly good fruit and veg that goes in the bin cos its got a bruise or brown mark on it in supermarkets, they can afford to give away a banana. I worked at a fruit and veg shop when I was a kid and it was quite acceptable to try pretty much anything you wanted while you shopped.

How about the people who use the self checkout, getting the dearer apples off the shelf but scanning them though as the cheaper ones. That is gonna cost us all in the long run.

There's cheaper and expensive apples? I thought an apple was an apple, what is this world coming to

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
What pisses me off are pedestrians at shopping centre and other high pedestrain areas that won't let cars go through on pedestrian crossings. Seriously if there has been people crossing than let a few cars go before deciding to amble across yourself.

Wongy295

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6 (LPG)
People who take trolleys through the self serve checkouts...

I mean, really?

EmKa

Cupcake
Reaction score
Members Ride
El Falcon Futura S (shhhhh)
My car pisses me off. I love it so very much, but because the fiancé thinks the rust is beyond repair in the boot (bull!!) he thinks we should get rid of it.
We will NEVER find another 6 seater VN :(

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline
They were only ever designed for hand baskets trolleys should be banned

Masters hardware in Burnside only has self checkout, no staffed checkouts. They also have trolleys, so what now?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
If it wasn't so painful to watch, we could have a campaign of boycotting the companies that advertise during those shows. Worked for Alan Jones (sort of... he's still on air - I think).

:rofl: Thelefties did so well on the Alan Jones saga. He now makes more than ever from advertising for 2gb lol. Epic fail once again by the get-up cyber bullies.

Pisses me off when dick heads in four wheel drives go 1km/h over a speed hump and wont mount gutters when doing U-turns.

Wongy295

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6 (LPG)
I detest current affairs shows and refuse to watch them for a number of reasons.

Imagine my surprise when I got a PM on another forum from a Rep from a well known show asking if I wanted to talk about a situation I posted. Pondered composing a reply then figured I wasn't wasting my time.

Pisses me off these vultures are so desperate for dirt they are now trolling forums looking for beat ups.

Bear with me a second.

I caught a story on A Current Affair last night.

Basically, a mans car was stolen, so he reported it to police. As he was a private investigator, he managed to track it down and get it back, so he called the police to report that he got it back.

When he was driving along one day, some cops pulled him over, thinking it was still stolen.

They asked him to sit on the curb, while they checked it out, and when he refused, they arrested him.

ACA were making the police out to be douchebags when they were doing their jobs. Basically, if you refuse a officers instruction, except to be arrested....or worse.

This is why current affairs shows are deplorable.