Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Still having issues with visor fogging up and I have the vents open. I also have to crack open the visor to the first notch or it will fog up. I need to find out if there is anything that stops the visor fogging up besides more air as it's pretty cold on your face when your moving in 2deg - 0s and colder.
Pinlock. Will cost you money but save you frustration.

DavesSV6Tonner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S V6 Cab & Chassis
@DavesSV6Tonner did you get a new handset?

if not you are about to be more annoyed prior to any call you make. reminder messages have started on outbound calls for those still using 3G.
Yes I got a new Samsung A54 for Christmas. Now my Fitbit works too, so now I have the AFIB monitoring app keeping tabs on me.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Minus 1deg this morning on my travel. Today I felt the cold through my helmet vents. Not sure I can ride in anything colder. Icecream headache was bad. Going to try some dish detergent or potato and see if I can close my top vents.

Reactions: Lex

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
my gov. went to log into my health record to check some pathology test results & it took forever

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
my gov. went to log into my health record to check some pathology test results & it took forever
Yeah I logged into it too this morning and it just seemed to freeze so gave up .

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
Friends of ours just bought a house earlier this year for 1.5 Mil. Didn't bother about getting an inspection . It's about 7 years old . Turns out the upstairs shower base has been leaking and rotted the timber in the walls and floor and the skylight has also been leaking causing structural damage. Going to cost thousands to fix.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Friends of ours just bought a house earlier this year for 1.5 Mil. Didn't bother about getting an inspection . It's about 7 years old . Turns out the upstairs shower base has been leaking and rotted the timber in the walls and floor and the skylight has also been leaking causing structural damage. Going to cost thousands to fix.
Yeah, there is some real dodgy sh1t that goes on with a lot of new builds.

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
Builder insurance?