Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
I got my first set at 9, lazy right eye.
This reminds me of a mate who’s mum caught him playing with himself when he was fourteen. She told him he'd go blind if he carried on doing that, to which he responded by saying “Can I just keep doing it until I need glasses?”

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
So what did your mum say in response?

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
I was quite happy to hear that he hadn't chucked in the towel and had made some progress. Even after his tantrum.
Yeah good on him for sticking with quite a difficult project, but he was an absolute d*ckhead, especially when he sent some members threatening private messages...

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
A certain ex member who has representatives on new accounts giving updates on a certain red car
Hahahaha, he tricked me. He was asking about pm'ing. I thought he was a new member. But now that I know, some of his pic of the days posts were very much like what he had posted in the past. I never even cottoned on.

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
Hahahaha, he tricked me. He was asking about pm'ing. I thought he was a new member. But now that I know, some of his pic of the days posts were very much like what he had posted in the past. I never even cottoned on.
Yeah, I didn't expect that member to be HSVPaul either, but once he made that thread that got him banned (for the third time), it was obvious... He really should get a job...

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
The same two-faced bitches on this forum that just don't know when to stop their whinging and whining about a certain other member who no doubt has problems. They are the biggest sh1t-stirring f@#kers, and know who they are. They love the drama so much, it's quite pathetic.
You have you're little go and then you run back behind your fences, only to come back with advice coz now you realise that there is more support for said member.

FFS! How many personal threats do you bitches want to take before you learn a lesson. If you don't like someone or don't agree with them, then stay the f@#k out of the thread, instead of being that ankle biting little bitch.

If someone doesn't want to take your advice then f@#k off!

Like I said, you know who you are bitches. Oh, and don't bother sending me PMs crying about how you've been misinterpreted.

Last edited: