Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
ki was suppose to tell them i have a job

Let's assume you do either online or phone lodgements, you simply declare your earnings and after 6 fortnights if you earn sufficient to not receive any benefits you will automatically be cut off.

Let's also assume you were connected to a Job Services Australia Provider as you would not have had benefits kick in until you connected with them. Rather than contact Centrelink who currently have long wait times, you can call your JSA and inform them you have employment and they will enter it on the system that will alert Centrelink you are working. At this point if you are confident the position is on going and you are earning sufficient not to need benefits you can request that your JSA cut you off.

If the problem here is the debt you have incurred, just wait until they send you a letter with the amount owing then if you are unable to pay it by the due date, simply write back with a payment option.

PM me if you need further information regarding Centrelink and JSA's.

Decicrate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67
What pisses me off is when people don't follow correct procedure and then things turn to ****.

Got home last night to find a letter from ING, I have a savings account with them that I never use, but have kept an amount over $700.00 in there for a very rainy day so to speak.
I get regular statements from them and ALL my contact details are up to date.

So I open the letter thinking it is just a statement, but no, the little f**kers have closed my account and handed the money over to ASIC!!!!!!
Now I know that they have made changes to the legislation to state if the account has not been used for a period of 3 years then they have to contact you before they close the account and give your money away.

Now I did not receive a letter, email or phone call before they gave my money away, get they managed to send me a letter telling me that they had done so.
I got the letter yesterday yet the letter stated that they transferred the money to ASIC on the 13th of March.

Now I have to fill out some bullshit paper work and wait 6 to 8 weeks before the money will be given back to ING and my account reinstated.

What a load of CRAP!!!!!

Why is it that they changed the period that was set at 7 years down to 3 years???/
Another way of helping to generate a false income for GOVCO????

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
Why is it that they changed the period that was set at 7 years down to 3 years???/
Another way of helping to generate a false income for GOVCO????

I think it's to stop people leaving $1000 in the account, and just gaining interest on it for the rest of their lives till' they're happy with the amount erned

Decicrate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67
I think it's to stop people leaving $1000 in the account, and just gaining interest on it for the rest of their lives till' they're happy with the amount erned

I don't see a problem with people doing that, after all the bank or institution is using that money to gain money from it.

The issue is that they did not attempt to contact me before doing what they did.

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
Went to go for a run, pressed wrong button on Garmin GPS watch now I have to wait 5 minutes for it to reset.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Finally regod the MX6. The idiot who had it before destroyed the battery terminal meaning I have to get an auto leccy to change it because I don't have the tools. Also rain. Can't drive the MX6 at all without wheelspin when it hits boost.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Finally regod the MX6. The idiot who had it before destroyed the battery terminal meaning I have to get an auto leccy to change it because I don't have the tools. Also rain. Can't drive the MX6 at all without wheelspin when it hits boost.

Yeah 108kw can be pretty hard to handle on greasy roads :D

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
I will come pick you up and scare the **** out of you :axe:

Probably not a good idea in my current state of health lol...

Not having a go, it just reminded me of the P platers 'omg my (grandmothers old daily) car is so dangerous if I am not careful because it has a limited slip diff' statement... a girls car that suddenly becomes a beast that needs to be tamed..

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Its low on power but light as ####.