Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Australia post. Biggest joke of an organisation in Australia outside of politics.

• Haha
Reactions: Lex

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Australia post. Biggest joke of an organisation in Australia outside of politics.

Coz of their slow delivery times or that they are asking staff to work for free so their executives can maintain their massive bonuses ?

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
The americanisation of Australian culture and language.

It grinds my gears like nothing else. My 12yo daughter says the word ‘like’ many times a sentence and I can’t deal with it . Bonnet is now a hood, lollies are now candy, I’m even seeing Mom being written quite regularly. Just a few examples. Shiits me to tears that we are losing our identity

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Coz of their slow delivery times or that they are asking staff to work for free so their executives can maintain their massive bonuses ?

I don't really care how they run their business in the scheme of things.

But being in stage 4 lockdown here in Melbourne I leave the house once a week to go to work and can't go further than 5km from home (so nowhere). So everything has to be posted. Everything is taking ridiculous amounts of time to be delivered (far beyond even their 'delayed' timeframes. Their customer service staff are useless and don't respond unless you give them a serve and then are useless anyway and just blame everything on Covid. 4/5 items I've had delivered through them I've had to follow up with them on, longest taking 7 weeks. Another example is some 3d printing filament which took 2.5 weeks to be delivered from 3 suburbs away (but outside my 5km zone). I know its busier than usual but I'm paying for a service so I want the actual service in a somewhat timely manner.

Trying to be as productive as I can be on my 'forced holiday' but it makes it hard when even to get a few bolts for a project takes 3+ weeks.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I don't really care how they run their business in the scheme of things.

How they run their business (i.e. to the bone to protect their bonuses) is what is effecting the extreme delays you are experiencing.

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Well yes, but my point is I don't care what they do in the background I just want a good service, which they are not delivering.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Well yes, but my point is I don't care what they do in the background I just want a good service, which they are not delivering.

You aren't getting good service coz they are treating their staff like ****, paying them **** and taking all the cream for themselves.

I.e., what they do in the background effects your experience, so you should care.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
People who stand without walking on travelators piss me off.
They are made to speed up walking time. Move people faster.

Escalators, well that’s acceptable to stand.

Travelators though, fk people, get moving.