Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
Once upon a time they used to teach that you should stop where you can just see the bottom of the tyres of the car in front of you. It works well but they don't seem to teach "sensible" any more.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
parents who don't discipline their kids or take the really lazy way out.

was on a plane today and if I as a kid had of done some of the things that these 2 kids did, I would have definitely copped a very public serve from the oldies about why is was completely wrong (although as a kid I wouldn't have done what these kids did).
even being really rude and selfish to the air hostess, and after their old man asked them to pick up their rubbish they didn't and left an absolute mess where they were sitting.

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
People posting HELP or PLEASE HELP or URGENT in full caps on threads (usually their first thread) then less then an hour later if nobody has responded bumping it saying something like 'someone has to have an answer for this' or 'guess nobody can help me' etc.

Then when they get an answer, the disappear and never use the account again.

Batca

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf ssv sportwagon
People posting HELP or PLEASE HELP or URGENT in full caps on threads (usually their first thread) then less then an hour later if nobody has responded bumping it saying something like 'someone has to have an answer for this' or 'guess nobody can help me' etc.

Then when they get an answer, the disappear and never use the account again.

Sort of along the same theme, people who email you at work with "IMPORTANT" in the subject line. You open the email and it wasn't important. One colleague is notorious for this. I now answer his emails two days later.

Cooper

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV Redline Wagon
parents who don't discipline their kids or take the really lazy way out.

was on a plane today and if I as a kid had of done some of the things that these 2 kids did, I would have definitely copped a very public serve from the oldies about why is was completely wrong (although as a kid I wouldn't have done what these kids did).
even being really rude and selfish to the air hostess, and after their old man asked them to pick up their rubbish they didn't and left an absolute mess where they were sitting.

This but with a twist.

When they dont discipline their own kids ever and let them do whatever to whoever but when they see you disciplining yours they ring the kids school and report you to Families SA for saying no to the child and not let them do what ever they want (or in la-mans terms that they dont understand DISCIPLINING your kid).

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
The other side is letting their kids run riot then complaining about others kids behavior.

Biznatch303

Pew Pew Lasers
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VR Ute/ 16 MQ Triton
Working nights for the last four weeks and not being able to normalize into a sleeping pattern. I will either fall asleep standing up or murder everyone. Unsure which one yet...

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Older aged customers who expect their newspapers to be delivered to their door each day instead of just finding them where they land when I toss them from the car. There's about 120 of them each night in total and some whinge like buggery when the paper isn't close to the house or lands in a different spot each night.

They say they're old and it's too hard to go out to pick it up. Well tough tit. I'm 63 and too old to get out at every address just to keep them happy.

Last edited: