Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Ebay Plus, I think it's pretty poor that to get any discount coupons on anything auto related from eBay you now have to spend $50 a year for the privilege.

BrettP75

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais S1 6.0Ltr
Ebay Plus, I think it's pretty poor that to get any discount coupons on anything auto related from eBay you now have to spend $50 a year for the privilege.
Lol eBay in general these days. I remember when it was a great place to find a bargain with your average Joe selling his stuff..... now it’s full of commercial businesses selling mostly cheap Chinese knock off shite.

Zachariah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Thunder Ute, MKII LV XR5 TURBO
well, not just that. but can be said for a lot of things today, you can see the quality going down. i recently had a discussion with my friend. it honestly seem that WE are the products rather then what the add is trying to sell. computerized adds come to us because of what we have previously been interested in. they want our time. maybe it is just me

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
Rostered week off so planned to change failing fuel pump on vy sv8....3/4 tank of fuel & rain every day with footpath only place to do the job.

Reactions: Lex

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
Rostered week off so planned to change failing fuel pump on vy sv8....3/4 tank of fuel & rain every day with footpath only place to do the job.
I was going to suggest a long drive first (get rid of some fuel).
A bit risky with the failing fuel pump.

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
Yeah that was in plans this morning go for decent drive to use up fuel then go shopping...park in underground area in case need to get under it & smack tank drummer boy style.

Been pushing my luck for three weeks untill completed work training courses.

Believe it or not actualy works on these plastic tank cars too!

Spent about 20mins outside cleaning up & putting bins out...too cold,wet & windy for this ol' fart to attempt on driveway.

Reactions: Lex

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
After joining our community FB group every bloody post is about either how bad the mozzies are or a cat walking along a fence...people just whinge all the time...

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Yesterday, today's and tomorrow 0C and Rainy weather. :mad:

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14

They're not discounted, eBay is essentially comping you to shop with them after you pay the fee, depending on how you look at it and how you shop it has the possibility to save you decent money considering you pay about $10 for every item that doesn't have free postage that's covered by it. Not really any different to Amazon Prime at $72 a year.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Just got a robo-phone call ..............
"Press 1 if you are a Republican voter, press 2 if you are Democratic, press 3 if you are Independant, press 8 if you don't wish to be registered".
WTF !! I'm not pressing any buttons to connect me to somebody who wants my personal details, or whatfukenever.
It is bad enough seeing LHD car adverts on TV, now somebody thinks we are taking part in the Retardistan election fiasco. :mad: x2