Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon & VF SV6 Wagon

F1Aussie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 COMMODORE

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
No one has ever called me beautiful.
I feel personally attacked and ashamed.
There's probably a couple of reasons why - but don't listen to the haters, they'll just bring me down.
I've had compliments about my looks most of my life. My fave is that I have a face only a mother could love. I mean that's so endearing. I do feel special when people say that..

F1Aussie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 COMMODORE
No one has ever called me beautiful.
I feel personally attacked and ashamed.
There's probably a couple of reasons why - but don't listen to the haters, they'll just bring me down.
I think you look beautiful, that is you below isn't it?
download.jpeg

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
Does anyone else have problems with the NBN? It's not just us,it appears to occur quite often in our area and according to a friend who fixes computers it is quite common in other areas. He says the system is over loaded

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Does anyone else have problems with the NBN? It's not just us,it appears to occur quite often in our area and according to a friend who fixes computers it is quite common in other areas. He says the system is over loaded
It’s all due to the Multi Technology Mix that our nation wide optic fibre NBN became, all because of politics. Seems we paid for shitty mix that ended up costing as much as if they stayed firm with fibre to the home.

So many were stuck with old twisted pair carrying their internet that last 100 to 500m/800m? to their home where they connected via VDSL modems.. The last twisted pair leg was impacted by wet, rot, etc… That was called “fibre to the node” and part of the MTM used by NBN… Many simply coined it all Malcom Turnbull’s Mess.

Just ring up your ISP and complain every single time you have slow data (not meeting what you pay for) or you suffer any outage. Always ask for and insist on some discount be applied to your monthly free for the non deliver6 of the service you pay for and for the inconvenience. If enough people do just that, the ISP will start to see the $$$ and thus ensure NBN network hardware works (by pushing NBN to fix their ****) and ensure they have bought enough back hall to cater for their customers use…

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
We have fibre to the house.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
We have fibre to the house.
A few places in Tassi were one of the first rollout sites so they got Fibre To The Home, the good stuff, before MTM screwed things up…

Many I know on the mainland also got FTTH with battery backup and it’s the bees knees… Others I know got FTTN and HCF, the former can be really shite while the later is ok but neither have the headroom of fibre (whatever the naysayers say).

Australia is 56th in one global internet rating so we’ve go a way to improve. Heck Romania, Thailand, Hungry, Chile, Portugal, Malta, Moldova, Estonia (places that 10 years ago people may have thought we’re a little backwards) all have faster fixed broadband than we have down under…

It‘s all fcuked up I’d say and an indication that our politicians have no vision and couldn’t organise a head job in a brothel…

PS: we have a better standing in mobile broadband but it’s really not the same thing ….