Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Difference is, progressives are shown the door pretty quickly when caught doing corrupt things. Dickheads like Morrison, Dutton, Barnaby Joyce just keep obfuscating because they know the media will back their lies. A story broke just today about a lucrative contract being awarded to a company who didn't have a clue about making/supplying PPE. If this had happened under a Labor gov the MP responsible would be out of parliament tomorrow (think Peter Garrett, who wasn't even corrupt).
When it was discovered that Tiny Blair lied about weapons of mass destruction, the UK media made an absolute dog's breakfast out of his political career. It also paved the way for what is now 14 years of conservative government.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Difference is, progressives are shown the door pretty quickly when caught doing corrupt things. Dickheads like Morrison, Dutton, Barnaby Joyce just keep obfuscating because they know the media will back their lies. A story broke just today about a lucrative contract being awarded to a company who didn't have a clue about making/supplying PPE. If this had happened under a Labor gov the MP responsible would be out of parliament tomorrow (think Peter Garrett, who wasn't even corrupt).
When it was discovered that Tiny Blair lied about weapons of mass destruction, the UK media made an absolute dog's breakfast out of his political career. It also paved the way for what is now 14 years of conservative government.

Maybe so but not relevant to my comment that quoted your comment.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
I was at aldi last Thursday night & they literally filled 3 trolley loads of unsold bread ready for disposal. A few loaves will probably be taken by staff, but the rest will likely be turned into bread crumbs or animal feed.
not sure if Aldi participates but second bite takes unsold food & provides it to charities.

I am out tonight actually handing out food from secondbite amongst other places. a number of places donate unsold food, and I was gobsmacked at how much food does get passed on every week for us to hand out.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
I wouldn't have a clue on the price of bread and milk either. I haven't done the shopping since I got married nearly 15 years ago haha.
I've just done some shopping. $5 for a loaf of Helga's bread, $3.10 for 2 litres of milk, $4 for a tin of Cambell's pumpkin soup, $8 for a container of Garlic Mussels, $6.50 for a dozen free-range eggs, $5 for a kilo of green grapes,…….and $65 for a slab of Coopers Sparkling Ale!

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Yep, everything is forgiven when it's a rotten Liberal government like Howard Morrisons'. Suddenly the billions wasted on companies rorting jobkeeper is perfectly acceptable. But hey, hypocrisy & all that

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 LC Sahara TTDV8, 1991 VP Calais V8
I've just done some shopping. $5 for a loaf of Helga's bread, $3.10 for 2 litres of milk, $4 for a tin of Cambell's pumpkin soup, $8 for a container of Garlic Mussels, $6.50 for a dozen free-range eggs, $5 for a kilo of green grapes,…….and $65 for a slab of Coopers Sparkling Ale!

Haha getting the priorities right is always important!

On the odd chance the missus asks me to pick something up on the way home, I'll just grab the first thing I see to minimise time spent. She gets up me for not looking at the prices or getting the one on special.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
These morons who call themselves "analysts". They're the same halfwits that predicted Tesla would never go anywhere and that coal & oil are still a good investment. Get in the flapping bin with Dutton & Gina.
Bloody hell at this rate you’ll be richer than Gina, that’s another $100

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
God you talk ****.
Labor in Victoria awarded security contracts to unqualified company’s that caused the second wave of covid.
Nothing happened to anyone.

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
Neighbour dumping rubbish into our otto bins.

Might have let it go if he'd put some rubbish in our red waste bin only but stupid mofo' also put 3 full trash bags into green waste which really pissed me off.

Tried to deny repeatedly it untill showed him ripped up parcels that still had his name & address on it then changed his tune to being sorry....yeah sorry that he got caught.

Nearly lost it when he finally took rubbish back to his house gave me a dirty look as he was walking by...had to put that mofo' in his place with a few choice words.

Several other neighbours in street wont be happy he filled up their green waste bins with rubbish that should have gone into a hired skip bin.