Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things To Do............

mike_is_bored316

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS SERIES II
blaaa...

Well i wouldnt do to much to a VR exec unless your planning to keep it for at least 5 years or so silver interceptors dropped on its guts, so long as its 10mm from the ground at the lowest point the pigs cant do jack about it. theres alot of visual modification you can do but in my opinion the 1 that stands out to people the most and looks the best especially on commo's is to dump it on its guts for better performance you can get it chipped dyno'd get some extractors i recomend pacemaker and a hi flo cat k&n panel filter or pod filter cai exhaust including extractors shouldnt cost more than 1,000 maybe cheaper in some places adds alot more power and sounds mad

Benji

Vote For Pedro
Reaction score
Members Ride
Looking For A VR - VS Stato V8
Alaskan VR said:
no probs!

its funny, the information is like passed on from person to person! i had no idea how to do it, then cunners3 told me, and then i told you, and now you can tell people!
yeah this is the best web site i have found it has helped me so much you guys are champs if u ever need your car washed give me a call il be there in my bikini :thumbsup: lol
yeah keep the ideas comming ppl :D

P.S would any 1 be able to help Alaskan VR with the gear selector please

Last edited:

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
gear selector is easy, might rip mine apart, take some photos and do a write up, if people are interested PM me.

Benji

Vote For Pedro
Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks mate your a great help and a credit to this site

:thumbsup:

seabass

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina 3.8 M5
mate, if ya like me ya hav no money coz ya just bought a car. my car is lowered and i put the springs in myself cost bout 100 for a set of front or rear, i have tinted windows as well. i havn't had any attention from the boys in blue. paint ya clipers a different color, i changed the dash needle colors easy adn affective! put a cool air intake in it. i made a mesh grill and painted it silver(in a black commie) looks awesome and didn't cost over $20!
just do little things to make yr car differrnt from the rest and u'l love it, PS i bet ya can't wait to get ya P's, i just got mine and am loving it

Benji

Vote For Pedro
Reaction score
Members Ride
yeah thats was i was planing on doing just the little things that set it apart from the rest nothing HUGE
yeah its taking so long to turn 17 its not fair *sulks* but u guys help me get through coz not many of my mates are totally into cars like me so u's keep me sain lol if sain is the right word :p

Benji

Vote For Pedro
Reaction score
Members Ride
any body else got any thing that they want to say that i can do ???

does any body know if a VY gear selector would fit into a VR and would it be easy to put in if it was able to fit ????

Last edited:
S

skitzo

you will probably find that if you dump it at all your insurance will either be absolutely through the roof or you wont be able to get it AT ALL.... i rang 7 different insures and none of them would insure me even as a driver of the vehicle if it was dropped 50mm.... so check that one out before you drop it as if you have a crash you cant hide the fact its been dropped

apart from that, go nuts on what you want, mine has a 2.5" exhaust with sports muffler, chrome tip or course, mags, spoiler..... stereo that nearly shakes your nuts out your ball bag and drive it how i want

get followed by some under cover cops, but there easy to pick and just be careful on main roads

also new tail lights, k&n filter gives better acceleration, spark plugs and lead, cold air intake, throttle body maybe... these sorts of things give modest upgrades but are well worth it for the cheap prices

have fun and let me know what other sorts of mods you do as i will be taking interest on modding my car