Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things To Do............

Benji

Vote For Pedro
Reaction score
Members Ride
Looking For A VR - VS Stato V8
dam ay yeah ill have to find out about that but yeah was goin to do those mods that you suggested along with a C.A.I
but thanks for letting me know about the insurance thing might of stoped me from making a big mistake :thumbsup:

S

skitzo

yeah i know, it sucks big time... especially for the fact that commodores looked absolutely awesome dumped on there nuts

yeah i will be putting CAI on mine to, hopefully next week or so, along with a k&N air filter and bosch super 4 spark plugs (have heard they are much better) and spark plug leads are new so wont be replacing them

did the lights behind the dash and although they look good, look in another post about the white back ground with blue numbers and having just normal lights at the back... the red parts show up much better and are alot brighter, mine looks good but the rev meter is hardly visible

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
if your gonna spend money on spark plugs PLEASE buy iridium tip plugs not the super 4's....i had them and they arent all they are cracked up to be, they only last like 20,000 kms longer and dont make a bigger spark or anything...iridium tips are like $20 more for a set but well worth it

S

skitzo

i have heard that the super 4's are better though as they give out 4 sparks instead of 1 and give better fuel ignition.... or are the ones you talking about the same but with iridium tips?

Benji

Vote For Pedro
Reaction score
Members Ride
Looking For A VR - VS Stato V8
what so no body else has any ideas ...............????

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
s-pack lip kit, subtle and makes the car unofficaly another inch lower :p

if your vr doesnt come with an air bag then a nice sized steering wheel will go down nicely

maybe look at painting the interior [ door panels etc ] pick a colour that will match with the out side colour nicely but dont go over the top [ i was thinking of decking out mine in white but i realised that the "textured" surfaces would ruin the look.

hmmm what else.

OH! upgrade the headlights as a first point, stock ones on commodores just dont cut it [ too dull ] but make sure it isnt one that looks blueish when lit up, you can get pinned for it.