Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Top 100 crap cars

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
Austin Allegro has gotta be in there. That was a terrible car with the kind of square steering wheel and hydrolastic suspension! Just the sight of one was enough to make most people throw up. Behold the ugliness below!

Allegro.jpg

And the Lancia Thema and Skoda Estelle were shockers too. Oh,and anyone for a GMC Pacer, Wayne's World style?

vh-holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS sedan and a VK DRGWGN
anything with a p plate

253@7k

300rwhp supra. yay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
TT Supra/HZ Ute.
vh-holden said:
anything with a p plate

Oi, easy now. Were not all bad......

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
EDITED. Bypassing the language filter is not considered acceptable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
davey g-force said:
<blah blah blah blah blah >
EDIT: I can't believe you can't write the word "****roach" !!

EDIT: Damn it! You know what I mean - the type you spray with Mortein...

"Male insemination instriment"

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(

ported

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk calias
worst car would be ea falcon 6 cylinder constantly see them pulled over on the side of the freeway. As for the cortina i had a te and it was an awsome car had a worked xe crossflow in it with a big cam and ported head running strait gas research, it blew away all the vn's 6 and 8's back in the day, the only problems i had with it was breaking bout 3 engine mounts and putting the fan through the radiator once doing a bit of rally driving oh and i shattered the single rail gearbox.

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
Wombat said:
Seeing how easily a Winsor V8 will fit into a Cortina, I suppose we only have to be thankful that idea didn't come to them...:yeah:

I wouldn't say "easily", the extractors tend to be a work of art on the drivers side to clear the steering. But yeah, I bet the ford australia engineering team thought about it and got knocked back by management, those were the days, these days manufacturers are much mure rigid about what packages they'll sell.

My vote for the crappiest modern car would have to be 4 cylinder rodeos, hate the bastards. The 2.4L has got to be the most gutless motor for it's size I have ever driven. Slower than my mum's aging mazda 121 and less fuel efficient than my 5 litre commodore (no **** they can drink upwards of 14L/100 on mixed driving). Genius decision on powerplant isuzu/holden. The bench seat is hugely uncomfortable, shifter is poorly placed, clutch is like stepping on a pile of dogshit, brake is like stepping on a slightly older pile of dogshit thats gone hard on the outside but is still mushy on the inside. The tray is an aluminium piece of crap, the ridges wear off with stupidly light use, come on fellas surely steel checker plate would be a better choice for a "commecial vehicle"? Oh wait, because of the gutless heap of crud under the bonnet a steel tray would not only blow the budget, but would make the vehicle so heavy that the mighty 2.4L beast wouldn't be able to move the damn thing at all. AAARGHHHHH. These vehicles are bad, anyone who voluntarily drives one has my respect as a nutter of the first order.