Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Top Notch Commodores wanted for charity Day in Newcastle

Torquative

Sports Economy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 3.6L SIDI 6sp
whatever you organise, whatever date, whatever venue is fine with us, just let us know a time, date and whats happening and we'll be there.

I understand the organisation frustrations, it gets like that sometimes :banstick:!

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
whatever you organise, whatever date, whatever venue is fine with us, just let us know a time, date and whats happening and we'll be there.

I understand the organisation frustrations, it gets like that sometimes :banstick:!

we should organise a Just Commodores event.... kinda low key, but with fund raising in mind.... maybe raffle a few things off.

Hunter SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
i can see a meet up happening here :beer chug: although the 28th of March is now out.... because the SIDS event has been postponed, i am now going to RFS exercises up in Glen Innes on that weekend.

Lets throw a few dates around... and keep the event as a fund raiser for SIDS and Kids Hunter Region.

possumkilla

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
great cause. i'll be due a cruise up the F3 around then so when date's confirmed, would love to take a road trip up and support the cause.

BOGANV8

I gotta V8 whoot whoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX 02 SS LS1
i can see a meet up happening here :beer chug: although the 28th of March is now out.... because the SIDS event has been postponed, i am now going to RFS exercises up in Glen Innes on that weekend.

Lets throw a few dates around... and keep the event as a fund raiser for SIDS and Kids Hunter Region.

Make sure you pop in for a visit :beer chug::beer chug::beer chug::beer chug: and let us know more bout this date i would come down for a run depending on the date....

Hunter SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
we should aim for early April? make it a donation for each vehicle to go to "SIDS and Kids Hunter Region" :beer chug: Sue-Ellen does a wonderful job offering support and counselling for families that have lost children to SIDS, and also any childhood death.... they run solely on donations and every cent is greatly appreciated!
We just need to settle on a date and make it happen.

Lean Back

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
mad
your asking the wrong forum buddy. lmao

whats sids?

Lean Back

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
mad
well im yet to see an impressive commodore on here yet that i couldn't just go see at the holden garage.

or the wreckers.

nah but seriously, whats sids? I know it's some form of evil i just don't know what