Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Torana V8 Options

lordaus92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK
Could you please direct me to a Builder or Combo List?

Thank-you so much for the help

Btw, is their much can from Hillborn Injections, or their just show?

lordaus92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK
Thanks for that article greenfoam. It was quiet a interesting read, and a relative cheap build to. This 383 business is beginning to look cheaper than I expected.

Btw, is their much of a performance gain that can be made from Hillborn Injections, or are they just show?

Thanks,

ryno_vrx

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV enhanced Berlina
where abouts in QLD are you located mate?

lordaus92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK
Cairns, North Queensland.

Can get to Townsville Easily

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Thanks for that article greenfoam. It was quiet a interesting read, and a relative cheap build to. This 383 business is beginning to look cheaper than I expected.

Btw, is their much of a performance gain that can be made from Hillborn Injections, or are they just show?

Thanks,

Just run one of the good manifolds and a carby on a fun time motor you aren't going to use often, those air gap manifold like in that article are good

lordaus92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK
Yeah. But now car shows and all that biz has got me thinking. If I can get some sort of economy out of this motor, I will infact drive it more than 2 days a week, more like 4-5.

ryno_vrx

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV enhanced Berlina
Cairns, North Queensland.

Can get to Townsville Easily

ah ok, cant say i know much about cairns or townsville workshops, but i have heard there is a bloke in townsville that built a 355 stroker for a old mate of mine and damn it was sweet i'll try and track down his name.
failing that theres a few places in mackay that seem to have a good reputation but everything here is so blood expensive

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
There's also the option of just getting it built in the states and shipped out here. Alot of people go for that option

jakbob

Lighten up.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS, VC L, VK Vacationer
or you could be original and become widely adored and/or brutally hated for making an abomination of all that is good in this world and put a 2jz engine in it lol:rofl2:

Blasphemy!