Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Total disregard for other road users.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
I tottally agree their should be a fee for us to ride on the road, especially with all the new bike lanes they have added for us, but the thing us cyclist cant pay it because the goverment hasnt brang it in. But I for one would be happy to pay it, but i cant. Maybe i can donate to JC as part of my bike rego lol.

How proactive have you been on this issue? Remember, the Government is simply the representation of the people. Your local Member has a responsibilty to listen to, and raise any reasonable issues you have. Have you written to him/here, or gone and introduced yourself and raised this serious issue with them? Have you petitioned the local area to see how much support you would get? How about contacting the media to raise such an important and well thought out idea?

Although with comments like "the government hasnt brang it in" they wouldn't take you seriously anyway...

:whistling

And_ROOS

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV +6
have to say it, if you run up the back of someone its your fault :p

I have no problems with cyclists who will move to the side of the road to let me go past, its the ones that dont that i get ****ed off with. Even better when they ride 3 abreast just because they can :ranting:

Agreed. They want to ride 3 across then pay rego. I dont see why i should be inconvenienced by arrogant cyclists who believe they have a right to own the road when they dont.

Im yet to read ONE compelling arguement about why cyclists have the right to be on the road. If i want to drive my car or ride my motorcycle, i need a license and pay fees. Perhaps cyclists need PROPER road training?

LeojVS

Qawwa.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V6 S Ute, 76 Buick
How proactive have you been on this issue? Remember, the Government is simply the representation of the people. Your local Member has a responsibilty to listen to, and raise any reasonable issues you have. Have you written to him/here, or gone and introduced yourself and raised this serious issue with them? Have you petitioned the local area to see how much support you would get? How about contacting the media to raise such an important and well thought out idea?

Although with comments like "the government hasnt brang it in" they wouldn't take you seriously anyway...

:whistling

Have you??

LeojVS

Qawwa.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V6 S Ute, 76 Buick
Awww shucks. Someone left me rep points for this thread. Special hug goes out to you for your comment "You're an idiot! GET OFF THE ****IN ROADS!!!"

Good job tool.

BANKS

DW I'm a Spray Painter!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ Ute
We have bike lanes everywhere around us, which is fine because they were re-doing all the roads so they were able to widen the driving lane and add a bike lane...

So basically a car has plenty of room and a bike has plenty of room, yet they still ride on the ****ing road?!?! I just drive, don’t give a **** if I go close, I’ve had one follow me home and start abusing me in the driveway, told him to **** off from my front lawn or ill steal ya seat... Hey im cool with it, but to take the **** and still ride on the road when you have a perfectly good 1.5m's of road designated for you to ride on and you'll get no emotion from me mate

LeojVS

Qawwa.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V6 S Ute, 76 Buick
You know what I have realised? This forum has a fair whack of wankers in it. Not saying you all are, but like the P plater issue, minority spoil it....

I really cant be ****ed being a part of this forum anymore.

Heres a comp for the Mods out there. The 1st mod who can delete my profile, can take the glory of getting rid of a spandex spastic.
Seriously. Delete it. Im wasting my time here.

See ya rednecks!

BANKS

DW I'm a Spray Painter!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ Ute
You know what I have realised? This forum has a fair whack of wankers in it. Not saying you all are, but like the P plater issue, minority spoil it....

Heres a comp for the Mods out there. The 1st mod who can delete my profile, can take the glory of getting rid of a spandex spastic.

See ya rednecks!

what did you expect? pffft cya mate, get some tighter pants and stick a few more socks down there

feistl

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS II 6.3L/M6
Hang on guys... Your saying cyclists should have to pay rego...?

There is no way on earth cyclists should have to pay anything... Firstly, they create no pollution, they dont take up anywhere near as much room as cars, they promote fitness and exercise and can be a social activity.

I agree it can be annoying when you see cyclists riding 3 abreast, but its the same as when you see drivers breaking the law.

What really ****s me, is people who use public transport. I mean come on, they don't pay rego, they don't pay insurance, or road tolls yet they get their own dedicated lane. Poor people ride the bus, why should they get priority on the roads?... Its not even as though they've got anywhere important to be.. their poor :p. I hate the bus lane... I think buses should only run from 2am till 4am. And they should have to give way to everyone.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
what did you expect? pffft cya mate, get some tighter pants and sick a few more socks down there

:rofl:

Agreed! It's a CAR forum full of CAR enthusiasts...

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
well thats great for you. Either your in denial or lying.
Im sure 99.9% of people would be affected after having a persons guts sprayed over them after they jumped infront of a freight train. Sure ****ed me up.

Denial of what? I can deal with my issues on what I have seen. no need to concern myself with them any longer.

See ya rednecks!

Seeya later, dont let the door hit your spandex on the way out.

Rednecks eh? Would much rather be a redneck than be seen riding a pushy around in skin tight apparel.