Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[TRIKK] Ben's Bagd VS

shiftySLE

The Lion will never Die!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE, VZ Acclaim
NIce car, unique as, wasn't too sure about the tip but it's different to anything out ther, looks better with the two instead of three, Well Done, How does insurance go with all the extra setup?

Troy5L

building a lemon
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gu patrol td42
sigs look alot better than the other rims u had on it...plus the sigs suit the vr/vs shape with the sskit...

whats next on the list of mods? should of gone shaved door handles and aerial hole when u had car painted lol

VT97CALAIS

VT-Best Holden shape!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 S1 VT Calais /A4
What a great ride you have there TRIKK very impressive, the 20 inch sigs look massive, the rims stick out a fair bit from the tyre, u'd have to be heaps careful when parking with those!
Top effort champ! :)

TrikkBen

I'm Back :D
Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
sigs look alot better than the other rims u had on it...plus the sigs suit the vr/vs shape with the sskit...

whats next on the list of mods? should of gone shaved door handles and aerial hole when u had car painted lol

Yer I would of liked to do that but I never really thought to much about it. I did weld up the holes from the badge in the boot but...hmm
Nothing realy next on the list, Trikk will get used a lot less now as I am buying a bike. I want to park it and really not drive it a whole heap till it gets the 308 in it. Will still used it to pick the missus up etc. but thats about it.

What a great ride you have there TRIKK very impressive, the 20 inch sigs look massive, the rims stick out a fair bit from the tyre, u'd have to be heaps careful when parking with those!
Top effort champ! :)

Thank mate, Yer the rims stick out that much because I had to sneak a 225 tyre on the front to stop it from scrubbing. I do have to be careful but my car is very very rarely ever parked next to a gutter, so it's not a huge problem.

Thanks Ben

LOWPSI

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ stato
looks tuff on sigs :) how much did the 20's sigs cost ya ? thinkin of ridin of my 19 sigs to get 20s...they look way lower lol

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
What's news mate, haven't seen you round the forum that much recently. How's the car? I'm still in love with yours mate, looks so tough on its guts. Any new mods or plans?

TrikkBen

I'm Back :D
Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
hey, yeh been pre occupied with my CBR and playing Cod 5 lol.

Next plan...I'm going to Fibre glass in exhaust hole and get it resprayed, it's got no tip on atm.

Oh yeh I have Interceptors on it atm, doesn't look as tough but it rides nice as now.... Typical. Will put the sigs on when the exhaust hole is done. Also wanna pull the consol and radio surround out and respray them make it neat as..

Ben