Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Trust Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

kane88

Reaction score
Members Ride
bf xr6 daily, vl project, wb ute project
If she can't go out on her own, then yes, there is an issue... Girls dance, it's what they do, it's practically science. If you can't accept that she's not gonna cheat on you after one night on the town then you're either too insecure or trying to be controlling, and she wants nothing to do with it. Her family in her ear isn't going to help either.

Plus, no matter how hard my family tried, nobody would stop me bringing the missus along for a trip to Balu, nobody. If she didn't even fight for you then that pretty much spells it out, doesn't it?

It's not what you want to hear, but from what you've written here, that's about the short and thick of it. Sorry mate...

willkill41

Equipped For Hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Equipe
Have you tried hitting her, that might help :banstick:

Deutscher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota MR2

kane88

Reaction score
Members Ride
At least she'd know how you felt...

Dz811

Just some p-plater
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6
DO NOT under any circumstances, get advice on being in a relationship from someone named " I drive a VL"......

LOL jokes =p
ask her if she takes this stuff seriously? If she's 'forgetting' to tell you things, she obviously isn't thinking about the relationship as a whole, otherwise the first thing she would do is tell you.....

I dunno, i've sorta had this problem before, sometimes it blows over... Maybe it's worth trying to smooth thins over with her mum?

kane88

Reaction score
Members Ride

kane88

Reaction score
Members Ride
Or rock up and tell her mum exactly what you think, what she thinks, get it all out in the open. That way veen if she still hates you afterwards, you can always say you tried to make it ok with her old girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.