Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

TV's in cars?

M

majuva33

I'd say that it's only those without kids who say they are toys. On long trips and with three kids at the back, they are absolutely essential!

hispeedvp

VP SS Ute
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Group A Ute
lol its a car, i would envest in a car fridge not a TV how cool would that be, not just a crappy portable cig lighter fridge a propper permanent hidden beer fridge on wheels :p

mwethereld

Reaction score
Members Ride
93 Series II V9 Executive 3.8L Supercharged 11Psi
look, i have a family too mate,,, but in essence its a toy, however i love mine and find it invaluble!

B

brock/owna

dvd/tv

my 2cents

personaly i want one and have been researching it and am trying to justify it to the missus by saying its for when the kids come to work or ya soaps and with a ps adapter we wont know the kids are in the car yes i believe its a toy but hell the whole car is
dont all of us here play with our cars or else why u sighned up/posting so in essence arnt all our cars toys

end of my 2 cents

mwethereld

Reaction score
Members Ride
93 Series II V9 Executive 3.8L Supercharged 11Psi
now how can i argue with that,,,,, yes my car is my big boy toy, then everything in it is too!!!! heh heh heh

Secki

Reaction score
Website
www.australianlawenforcement.com.au
Members Ride
VH Wagon SLX 253
can get those visor tv/dvds off ebay. get a fridge! i saw a VS SS with a fridge built into where you pull down in the middle of teh backseat. the pull down bit was the table with bar mat and cup holders, and in the gap that goes into the boot was a fridge! It was done professionaly looked awesome!

coolvl

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl
Have done a bit of homework since yesterday and it looks like i am going to get twin 7" lcd headrest screen imported from China. Apparently if a we get a few we can go direct and save a bit of money so i have conned a few mates into the deal lol.
I desparately need something in the back of the car before my little rats (7 & 5)cause me to run off the road. i like the idea of the sunvisor one for when mr plod pulls you over you can just fold it up as well as the obvious alternative uses. The missus wants one hooked up to a camera for easy reversing.