Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Twin Turbo VS Ecotec Build **engine build in progress page 16**

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
Wooo sweet man, congrats on the work 110% go hard or go home :thumbsup:

IBLOWN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V6 TT/'13 VF Senator/'11 WM CapriceV/Hayabusa
Cheers guys.

Im blowing a shitload of smoke ATM. After a few days worth of testing and alot of time wasted:bang: ive found that i have alot of crankcase pressure at boost which isnt letting the oil return to the sump from the turbo's.

Looks like im going to have to make a catchcan.

HoldenManDan

Built, not bought...
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec SII 4.2L L67 T56 :D
Good to hear you caught the problem early! Sounds like a good excuse to put your creativity to good use yet again! I reckon you could make a decent living on the side with the facilities you have at your disposal!

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

IBLOWN

Reaction score
Members Ride
Good to hear you caught the problem early! Sounds like a good excuse to put your creativity to good use yet again! I reckon you could make a decent living on the side with the facilities you have at your disposal!

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Bah, i do enough of this sort of stuff at work everyday. CBF doing anymore than that LOL.

plymouth_hemi_69

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs v6 turbo, vn v8 turbo
hey i blowen just a quick question iv looked around and cant find out how you turned the plenum around to face the oppsite way i hav a sc14 and its in a vs please help a admiring fan

redvsberlina

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs series II berlina
there sold on ebay i just bought a twin off the same guy

IBLOWN

Reaction score
Members Ride
hey i blowen just a quick question iv looked around and cant find out how you turned the plenum around to face the oppsite way i hav a sc14 and its in a vs please help a admiring fan

Basically i machined the t/b off, cut the same amount off the other side, tig welded them all back together then machined flat again.

Some people just turn the whole plenum around but i wanted to do it the neat way. I also dont know what they do with the PCV valve...

plymouth_hemi_69

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs v6 turbo, vn v8 turbo
oh ok

then thanks heaps hey you seem to know alot was also wondering if i brought a m90 supercharged 3.8 would i be able to pull the m90 charger off and put my non s/c plenum and fuel rain and stuff on it from my standard ecotech (i have a crs kit) or would i be better to twin supercharge it? cheers