Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

UN-rant the happy thread :)

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
I'm happy cause I spoke to my awesome mrs' earlier, who I haven't seen since Tuesday morning, and won't see until Thursday night!

Looking forward to then!

Growler88

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT v6
im happy cos i know that by the end of next week im going to have my 3.91:1 lsd in my vt. YAY!! Im also happy that we arent getting totally nutted in the cricket tonight for once...

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
I'm happy because I finally have got my car back together, its running like a dream with only one slight oil leak left till its 100% ready for cruising again :D

Plus I saved $2k on removal and refitting my turbos (twice...) by doing it myself and have learned a crap load about my car.

Only took me six hours, one burn and ZERO cuts compared to 6 weeks massive burns on my hands and more cuts than an emo with a razor blade first time around :D

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
Im happy because, My family is safe from the fires, despite losing alot, and more to come, we are all still here and all together. Could have been alot worse.

Torquative

Sports Economy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 3.6L SIDI 6sp
and has that little laugh when he see's my pain
yeh but we all get that little laugh :thumbsup:

Im happy that after destroying my brakes at least weeks track day, and 4 nights of re-building each caliper (damn hot days) its finally all together and running smooth. Plus I owe a mate for helping me buy slotted rotors and bendix ultimates, a debt that will be paid this Thursday :thumbsup:

Im happy that NSW only copped 2 major fires while I sweltered in 43 degree heat, but nothing like what VIC is experiencing.

Oh and tom spot on mate, thats the spirit. Posessions are one thing, but life is another. You can rebuild with better and new toys, but you cant replace a life. Im a bit down about the number of people who have lost their lives though, it sounds more like a war zone.

PORT3R

WTB: 1 money tree
Reaction score
Members Ride
5L VQ stato
I'm happy that my gf's house isn't burnt down :) Sadly the neighbours house did :( ... and everyone else around. I'm actually not that happy when i think about it... DAMN I JUST RUINED THE THREAD! MODS DELEETEEE!!!

Kidding :rofl: I'm happy because life is worth living! :w00t::w00t:

Dave.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
Awesome thread Julie - well timed!

I'm thrilled that i haven't been tackled by a b-double this week on the way to work. They seem to love using the bike lanes and have trouble seeing my bright red backpack peddling like a mad man so it's a welcome relief to avoid death once again. Also nice that the weather is mild enough to not have to use the car in nearly 2 weeks.