Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Uniacidz Ride VX SS Monaro Themed

D

devilly

no NO no you can't get a FORD. good to see you back on here. You have to get a holden you have a fan base here that like to read what you post and talk to you so you can't go to ford side. Stay strong don't get a lemon and research like you normal do and you will find a COMMODORE just for U :) Maybe a COMMODORE V8 Ute with service records. Come everyone post ideas so Uni stays with COMMODORE please :)

Yande

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Acclaim Wagon
.....you have a fan base here that like to read what you post and talk to you so you can't go to ford side. ....:)

Gotta agree with that. When I first got active on this forum, Uni's thread really got me hyped about doing things to my car, as stated, it inspired me. It's also been a resource for me, like when I had to change out Link Pins... Interior Globes...add some lighting... etc.. . Fords..? Well lets just say, I had a Commodore, then a Ford, now a Commodore.. Won't be doing that again.
Regardless, Uni, take care and buy something that you realy like, and trust.. Need I say more..

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
Agree, would be a shame to not read about his new vechice on here but firstly and most importantly what makes an enthusiast is a passion for ( in this case a vechice) and a true enthusiast is not bound by brand and if you've not got that passion for whatever it is your not going to spend lots of time and some money and time making it your own, improving it , writing about it and sharing that knowledge and experiences.
Good luck with your search

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
stuparts said:
Car was a QLD repairable write off in 2007 and was inspected and registered in NSW since 2011.

Did you know this ?

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Nupe
Silly stupid me

All that glitters is not gold.

I had suspected but didn't do the checks so my bad. Saw it and fell in Love at First Sight

Mind you now, I'm doing checks as if I am being cautious and wearing a condom

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
D

devilly

Look at ks and service history UNI that's a car buying condom. you don't want to buy something that will keep costing you money. Come on open your heart and mind you'll find and awesome car. Do research and find that diamond in the ruff. If you see a p plate on a car please walk away or run for the hills :)

Wozza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR_GS commodore