Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Urgent ebay

JSTCOZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S-Pack II
Last edited:

neet_wagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 XR6T & 1990 VN dragcar project
Not a super awesome buy, no.
You could probably get something similar new for the same sort of money.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Not the best amp or the best sub but if your only looking to spend $150 then why not.

JSTCOZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S-Pack II
Not a super awesome buy, no.
You could probably get something similar new for the same sort of money.

really? most amps seem to be over $300 and subs around $150. but this has both...

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Its all up to you mate. If you understand you won't get massive or the best bass, but your happy knowing that, then by all means get it. My first sub was a kenwood POS running 150wrms and it sure brought a smile to my face, well this is more powerful. Also if you want we can design you a ported box for that sub to make it better.

StoneX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6.0L
acarmody... Have you heard those Pioneer subs? They're actually pretty loud and then if you put them in a ported box they're pretty impressive.

$150 for those seems like a good deal to me. First reply doesn't know what he's talking about.

JSTCOZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S-Pack II
acarmody... Have you heard those Pioneer subs? They're actually pretty loud and then if you put them in a ported box they're pretty impressive.

$150 for those seems like a good deal to me. First reply doesn't know what he's talking about.

Yeah i took a glance at youtube on those Pioneers and they seem pretty good. And im not after anything amazing, just something that will make my car have more bass lol. I still need to buy a head unit and stuff. But i think that for this price I should buy this while I can, then leave it in my room a bit til i get soem more money and then get a headunit and install the sub, then get some more money and get better speakers in and work it like that.

neet_wagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 XR6T & 1990 VN dragcar project

Pigs arse I don't.

And In any event I was looking at the 250 'Buy it Now' price, still cheap but we are talking second hand here aren't we?

Why anyone would buy someones flogged out sub is beyond me. But go right ahead.

You can get a decent sub and a monoblock new over here for that on a good day.

And Pioneer suck balls, everyones all 'golly those type-r's are just so nice' till orion comes along and you wonder why you bought that pioneer **** for orion money in the first place.

Do what you wish, in the end 150bucks is just that, you get what you pay for.

** just go listen to some Orions, or JL's or even a shitty MTX before you make a decision. If you don't need it now, save abit more and go all out!

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Pigs arse I don't.

And In any event I was looking at the 250 'Buy it Now' price, still cheap but we are talking second hand here aren't we?

Why anyone would buy someones flogged out sub is beyond me. But go right ahead.

You can get a decent sub and a monoblock new over here for that on a good day.

And Pioneer suck balls, everyones all 'golly those type-r's are just so nice' till orion comes along and you wonder why you bought that pioneer **** for orion money in the first place.

Do what you wish, in the end 150bucks is just that, you get what you pay for.

** just go listen to some Orions, or JL's or even a shitty MTX before you make a decision. If you don't need it now, save abit more and go all out!

I sold two Pioneer TS-W307D4s a while back and they hadn't had the crap flogged out of them. Don't assume they have.

Post up some prices for $150 for a new sub and amp then mate, I would like to see it.

Orion, MTX, and JLs cost a hell of a lot more then $150. Yes you get what you pay for but I can personally vouch for the quality of the Pioneer series subs, they are very nice. And I think your getting brands mixed up, Type-Rs are Alpine we are talking Pioneer. Many installers on this forum can also vouch for the Pioneer cheap subs, good for thier price.

JSTCOZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S-Pack II
I sold two Pioneer TS-W307D4s a while back and they hadn't had the crap flogged out of them. Don't assume they have.

Post up some prices for $150 for a new sub and amp then mate, I would like to see it.

Orion, MTX, and JLs cost a hell of a lot more then $150. Yes you get what you pay for but I can personally vouch for the quality of the Pioneer series subs, they are very nice. And I think your getting brands mixed up, Type-Rs are Alpine we are talking Pioneer. Many installers on this forum can also vouch for the Pioneer cheap subs, good for thier price.

yeah i think i am getting a good buy. Haven't seen anything that low for what they are asking. Plus sub just makes that 'bbbbvvv' noise lol. cant see them sounding bad, i dont care.