Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V6 Peformance Parts

vxcalais_01

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Calais 3.8 2001
Mace, when your heads and rockers package comes out one day, what size extractors would you recommend as I am going to install some soon, for example, Pacemaker have 3 primary sizes option, 1 1/2. 1 5/8. or 1 3/4?
1 and a 1/2 is usually where you start but you want Tuned type. And get them ceramic coated as well. Just last forever that way.

I know you asked MACE originally but the Car scene in general for Commodores slowed a bit as parts become harder to get hold of. The enviro stuff hitting the wreckers around too and many people holding in to their older cars these days. Have a chat to them on facebook or go down and see them if your in Melbourne.

vxcalais_01

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Calais 3.8 2001
Hi vxcalais_01,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you, has this been sorted or do you still need help?

Kind Regards,
Michael
Hi MACE, thats for getting back. I think it was spinceagent11 who was asking you the question. Think it was about those high ratio rockers and heads package Mace spoke about years ago. Good to see you guys active still on here after all these years.

MACE

Reaction score
Hi MACE, thats for getting back. I think it was spinceagent11 who was asking you the question. Think it was about those high ratio rockers and heads package Mace spoke about years ago. Good to see you guys active still on here after all these years.
Thank you for letting us know, we sincerely appreciate your reply. Please let us know if we can be of any help.

Kind Regards,
Michael

Havabigjuan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman s2 & VY Acclaim Wagon
Hi MACE,

Ecotec v6....should I disconnect battery after a plenum install to reset ECU?

MACE

Reaction score
Hi MACE,

Ecotec v6....should I disconnect battery after a plenum install to reset ECU?
Hi Havabigjuan,

Our plenum spacer is a bolt on product that doesn't require any modification or tune. You just need to install the plenum spacer and it's good to go. Please see the following fitting instructions to be 100% sure.

https://www.maceengineering.com.au/...A1/PLENUM_SPACER_FITTING_INSTRUCTIONSmkii.pdf

Kind Regards,
Michael

CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM
MACE ENGINEERING GROUP

Havabigjuan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman s2 & VY Acclaim Wagon

MACE

Reaction score

Draimond

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V6 Executive
Can mace supply correct length bolts to suite the Mace mains girdle?