Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V6 Peformance Parts

MACE

Reaction score
Hi Mace... Well, i am keen to make a purchase on the products i recently enquired about .... They are ... cai enclosed pod for VR V6, and the 70mm T/B for the VR V6.

I have you costs at $220 + $18 express post (cai), and $220 + $12 express post (t/b)... is this correct.

I would like to pay via paypal .... can i do that at these prices on your ebay and if not where shall i go to pay via paypal.

Thanks mate, Josh

Postage is to Cairns..

Hey Josh,

They prices are correct for JC members. You can make payment via paypal to the following address

[email protected]

Once payment has been made please let us know with your postal details and we'll be able to send it out ASAP.

Any probs let us know and we'll just send you a paypal request :)

dam well i hope you guys do keep making them very interested in one

We'll see how we go in this regard as we've had a few enquirers of recent :)

How much would a manifold insulator be for the vy v6 Do you still make them?

We sure do :thumbsup:

The 12mm and 25mm items are $130 and $180 receptively.

Cheers
Steve

ADDICTVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6
Glad to here you're happy with the products :thumbsup:

As for the reverse intake manifolds we don't have in stock, and are still in two minds about making them again :confused:

Not making reverse manifolds either NOOOO i was saving for one of them. looks like messy piping for me and my raptor.

is no one buying them?

psivyv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss sportswagon!!!
lol i think i was luky enought to get one of the very last....

MACE

Reaction score
Not making reverse manifolds either NOOOO i was saving for one of them. looks like messy piping for me and my raptor.

is no one buying them?

They were a slow seller. I think part of the reason is because not to many people were aware that we made this product or that people though it was a bit rich ($385 outright, powder coated, machined square etc), even though it was competitive given the amount of work involved. Especially when ones compares it to getting one custom made or the extra cost in more pipe work. But who know we still might make these again :)

lol i think i was luky enought to get one of the very last....

Yes you were :yeah: Have has a few inquiries since!

ADDICTVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6
yeah psivyv6 no need to rub it in. yeah the problem is the 5g needed to boost the car first before you get this part. looks like i need another option hmmm

MACE

Reaction score
yeah psivyv6 no need to rub it in. yeah the problem is the 5g needed to boost the car first before you get this part. looks like i need another option hmmm

If we get enough interest in them through say a group buy then we'll make them again at a discounted rate :)

beeb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR exec & HZ Wagon w/ VP V6
Any pics of said manifold? And is it possible to retain the kick-down cable? Could be interested...

JC_VE6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Hey Guys
Im loving finally being a member.
I spend a bit of down time at work reading up on things im attempting with my VE (nothing too extreme). But i have to admit the advice i get from here is excellent - I hope i can finally start to give something back.
Ill try and post some pics and stuff after ive washed the car.
JC.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
is the manifold done on a exchange basis or outright? for a blown ecotec conversion it's going to shorten the IC piping by a couple feet and get rid of at least 1 of not 2 nasty 90degree bends. thats got to be a good thing:thumbsup: