Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V6 Turbo Anyone?

Skid Pattern

Artwork on the road!
Reaction score
On the same road!!!

G'day com crazy,It seems that we know the same person, :rofl: ,I met the guy doing the turbo kits and he is doing a twin throtle body for his kits as well.The one I saw was the best I have seen.What a small world! :wave:

K

Krizto

Torana said:
Damn you! I thought you meant Holden was going to release a Turbo Alloytec (please Holden, please Holden!!!). Sorry but I don't know much about this stuff but I do know that it would be really good once finished. Good Luck and be careful of the cops...

Actually Holden are looking at a single turbo setup for the next generation of Commodores and it will be an addition to the existing Alloytec190. I think they were talking about 245fwkw or something?

Cheers, Chris.

Skid Pattern

Artwork on the road!
Reaction score
G'day everyone.......

Comcrazy: Just to be sure we are talking about the same guy,.......
Is his buisness initials B.C.T?
I want to make sure we are talking about the same person because the guy I know about is'nt doing just twin throtle bodys and turbo's,he is doing all the plumbing in house.
In fact you could PM me if you like.?
Sorry I have'nt been on here for a while but been haveing probs with a MAD Sister and stuff,........I'm sure you would know what its like with work takeing all your time.

Skid Pattern.

C

Comcrazy

Yep, that sounds like the one Skids. They have a website www.bluechiptuning.com but there is not much info on it the mo. check it out if you want to contact them for any info on kits.

Sorry to hear about your mad sister, know what its like myself with sibblings that are nuts!! ... :b: makes you just wanna go that little bit faster!!

VHV6T

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH V6 Turbo
Hey comcrazy, ive got v6 turboo in a VH. Made 407.3rwhp so its real easy to make good pwr out of a V6

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
hahaha!!! good ****

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
nah no record there was one the other night 2003 thats epic

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
wow nice thread dig.......LOLLLLLLLLLL

6 years old, is this a new record???

there was one dug back from december 2003 the other night? so thats nearly 8 years haha